Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Football is Funny - A Football Spoof. [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Football is Funny - A Football Spoof.

Protoss119
01-17-2006, 04:10 PM
This is my craziest, most insane project yet. I'm spoofing Football. Just see for yourself what I'm going to do to the game. Enjoy!

Football is Funny

Practice Field, 14:00

The Patriots are facing the Admirals - a suicidal matchup, but one that I took up when my little brother was playing Madden 2006. The Patriots are playing offense.

-=First Down=-

Everyone: BREAK!

Brady (Quarterback): Set...~daydreams~

Random Admirals player: Well?

Brady: Huh? What? Oh, right. HUT!

They all run off. Brady passes the ball to Dillon. 1 second after the ball is passed to him, he is covered in Admirals players.

-=Second Down=-

Brady: Down! Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttt HUT!

They all run off again. Brady makes a long pass to Branch and he catches it. ~Cue that theme where everything is in slow motion and Branch is running very very fast and is about to make the run of his life~

Just as Branch is about to score a touchdown, a Bulette (A la D&D) eats him.

Brady: Well, that was just plain unexpected.

Dillon: When will these fantasy universes stop interfering with our games?

Brady: You said it...

-=Third Down=-

Brady: DOWN! Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt shotgun-

Suddenly, someone is shot by an actual shotgun.

Brady: Err...GO!

The rest of the Patriots whip out their shotguns (purely Halo 2) and open fire on the Admirals.

Dillon: WTH? Did ANYONE hear my rant about fantasy universes interfering with our game or is everyone deaf?

Brady: It's not fantasy. It's Sci-Fi.

~tap-tap ding~

Brady whips out a flamethrower and burns whoever played the drums during that brief session of drumming.

Drummer: OMFG I HAVE 100TH DEGREE BURNS! ~dies~

Fin.

Ninja-Panda
01-17-2006, 04:32 PM
ok... moving on...

Protoss119
01-17-2006, 05:35 PM
That's the entire point. The pure randomness of the spoof is what makes it so funny.