Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
What do you think of this idea? (WARNING: POINTLESS. See for more info.) [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this idea? (WARNING: POINTLESS. See for more info.)

Protoss119
01-04-2006, 01:45 PM
I was on the bus when I was struck with this idea, right? I have this laptop, right? And I'm in 7th grade, right? So, anyway, I was thinking of taking my laptop to school, right? That way, I can work on some of my projects I put on there at school in my free time, right? I'd have to be extra extra extra extra extra careful with it and let no one's hands touch it, right? Why do I keep saying right, right? I need to stop saying right, rig-~is hit with giant hammer~

Ow...somebody set up us the hammer...

Shirly General's Pointless Warning: This pointless post is absolutely pointless. No lectures or anything otherwise intelligible allowed beyond this point.

___________-=This point=-_________________

P.S. I was just kidding about the No lectures or anything otherwise intelligible part. You may post your intelligible stuff here if you wish.

Almuric
01-04-2006, 01:57 PM
huh? :erm: :confused:

Darakian
01-04-2006, 02:28 PM
huh? :erm: :confused:

I agree... though you could bring a bootable linux disk and show off j00r haxor skills to teh l33t chix.... >.>

Protoss119
01-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Meh. I'd rather not. I have a good reputation toward the teachers and would rather not ruin it.

Bushwacker
01-04-2006, 07:18 PM
what in the freakin hell are you talking about.

Hey man is this Napoleon Dynamite cuz like him I just dont get it. Right

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/ndsound.php

Protoss119
01-05-2006, 01:11 PM
I told you, it's pointless. Don't say I didn't warn you.

BTW, according to one of my friends, the sober worm that I assume you've heard of will be striking around 5:00. It would be a good idea to have your computers off by then.