Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Hello all [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Ninja-Panda
01-02-2006, 04:42 PM
Wow its been a while since i posted here, the new site looks sweet, i never actually noticed lol, the last time i looked the boards were offline and from then on i never noticed untill just now that the address has changed, altho it is still the same, which is strange (what i mean is that the old one was .com and so is this... which confused me a lil lol)

but im bak, with avengence, altho that will have to wait till tomorrow cause i need sleep and i have to be up early for work.. bak to reality after xmas... *sigh*

MissChaos
01-02-2006, 05:49 PM
Aaaaah yes the dreaded post Christmas/New Year reality wake up call *grumbles* You have a week of drinking and eating too much and being lazy and relaxed then the real world just force's itself back on you again.... I feel like I'm being dragged away kicking and screaming like a 5 year old....LOL!

Anyway, I have digressed, welcome back, 'tis good to see you! :)

Almuric
01-03-2006, 07:09 AM
Good to see you found the site even though I confused you! :P

Toto
01-03-2006, 07:17 AM
You didn't know about this site, but you are a moderator?
/ban :P

Ninja-Panda
01-03-2006, 11:57 AM
ssh toto thats enough outta you :P

yeah, very much bak to reality, work was a b*tch, to much of it to start with and more kept comming... oh well, now i gotta get changed and down the pub to watch the football

Darakian
01-03-2006, 04:02 PM
Welcome back panda man :D