Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
OMG Too Funny [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : OMG Too Funny

Bushwacker
11-30-2005, 01:55 PM
Well today I witnessed the funniest thing I have ever seen. I was sitting in the hall waiting to go to class and I see this group of people walking towards me down the hall, amongst these people was a kid in those baggy pant’s you see people wearing. Well he was in front of the other people and one of his comrades came up behind him and yanked his pants down. OMG this poor kid freaked out so bad that every time he tried to pull his pants up he would fall down. He finally gave up and started to run down the hall. Everything just a flapping in the wind, he got going so fast he tripped over his pant leg and fell again. By this time he was fairly close to the bathroom, so he just crawled the rest of the way. The kid didn’t come back out for who knows how long. He was still in there when I went to class and that was about 20 mins. Man I don’t know about you but that would suck. I think I would of just turned around and punched my buddy just as hard as I could in the face, then pulled my pants up.

Almuric
11-30-2005, 03:26 PM
I dont know if I wanna laugh or just sit and think about how sad that was!

Bushwacker
11-30-2005, 06:28 PM
You know you want to laugh so just do it. I did...You can feel bad later like I me. After watching him crawl into the bathroom is when I started to feel bad for the little guy.

Toto
12-03-2005, 12:22 PM
Pulling pants down is sad.
Stealing pants off kids in hallways and run off with them, watching them in their underwear wondering what the hell they should do, now that's fun.

Darakian
12-03-2005, 06:20 PM
Il be honest
LOL!
some comrade :P

MissChaos
12-08-2005, 11:56 AM
hahahaha I'm not going to pretend to be nice and say I didn't laugh because I did.... Rather heartily! :devil:

DiabloVT
12-14-2005, 07:40 AM
bwahahaha, serves em right for wearing stupid clown pants:tup:
Still, those dudes who dacked him are uncool

Protoss119
12-22-2005, 08:41 PM
Such cruelty and for the sake of one's own amusement...that friend of his should have thought twice about that. With that in mind...

A. If someone tries to embarrass you, he's not your friend.

B. It's not even a tad funny - picture you in his shoes. Would you laugh at your pants being pulled down all of a sudden by your friends? Hell no! (Pardon my slight cursing, btw.)

MissChaos
12-23-2005, 07:04 AM
You do make some very valid points but having had it done to me I still find it amusing.... I am woman enough to laugh at other people's misfortune.... hehehe

Darakian
12-23-2005, 03:39 PM
You do make some very valid points but having had it done to me I still find it amusing.... I am woman enough to laugh at other people's misfortune.... hehehe

Same goes for me... cept that woman part :D

DiabloVT
01-05-2006, 05:13 AM
in Australia we say that its "taking the piss".
and at Wodgina we say "Toughen up ****" hahahah :rofl:
aah sorry theres a story behind it but i cbf telling it, had to be there