Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
1.41 Patch [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : 1.41 Patch

MissChaos
11-16-2005, 07:40 PM
So who has the new patch for WA? I downloaded this one all excited like but apparently I don't have enough room on my HDD to install the patch. I never thought I'd see the day that 6.5GB wasn't big enought to install a a 28mb patch *shakes fists wildly in the air*

But one thing that has been bought to my attention is that all 3 SM hero units are getting boosted! HURRAH! :D

Ninja-Panda
11-17-2005, 12:19 AM
kool, i havn't had a chance to download it yet, prolly tomorrow night is best bet as my parents will be out all evenin avoiding children in need so i'll have the comp to myself!!!

Almuric
11-17-2005, 06:25 AM
OMG...I must have missed that info about the SM heros!!

Yes, I have the patch installed, but I havent played the game with the patch yet.

MissChaos
11-17-2005, 03:35 PM
You should try it out.....

I've mostly been playing Orkies since I got it installed (AT LAST!) and even though they supposdly nerfed them to hell I'm actually finding I have more luck with them than I did before.....

Almuric
11-17-2005, 04:32 PM
I may try orks. The only race that I just cant stand to play is Eldar. Sucks, because so many people do so well with them.

MissChaos
11-17-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Trog@Nov 17 2005, 05:32 PM
I may try orks. The only race that I just cant stand to play is Eldar. Sucks, because so many people do so well with them.
I don't mind Eldar in team games but in 1v1 or 2v2's I find them a difficult race to play..... I'm SO over the Grav Tank rush & Banshee spamming.... We lost an easy 2v2 today cos one of our opponents spammed like 5 banshee squads... Nasty!

Ninja-Panda
11-18-2005, 12:18 AM
ouch that had to hurt

i have to admit im hardly playing the game anymore, thats gonna upset missy, sorry!

now that i think about it, i went through the same with generals and now im in love with the game again, so gimmie what, 4-5 months and i'll be playin like made lol

MissChaos
11-18-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Ninja-Panda@Nov 18 2005, 01:18 AM
ouch that had to hurt

i have to admit im hardly playing the game anymore, thats gonna upset missy, sorry!

now that i think about it, i went through the same with generals and now im in love with the game again, so gimmie what, 4-5 months and i'll be playin like made lol
4-5 months? Oh hell no Panda! That's far too long! heheheh