Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Excuse me while I scream...... [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Excuse me while I scream......

MissChaos
10-25-2005, 06:23 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH!!

Ok just had to vent and I needed to vent somewhere where the VIP's in my clan wouldn't see it. Today, I am SO GODDAMN ****ING PISSED OFF! For those that don't know, I'm a member of a TOTALLY kickass clan called Black Crescent Alliance (Or BCA for short) and we recently had an election for one of the supreme admin roles (Up there with Wakko for you WN folk). There were 2 people up for the spot: One guy who is really nice, helpful and a good friend, someone that a lot of us believed possessed all the qualities to fill this role fantastically. The other guy is, in short, a sleazy asshole. To give you an idea: He offered me money to get naked and well *coughs* enjoy my own company (if you get my drift) on webcam. He's only ever nice to people when he wants something and the only reason this election took place is because he screwed the guy who held the rank over and he was demoted. So guess who won? The dirty little ****ing skeeze. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD? And what pisses me off the most is now this sad, pathetic excuse for a man has the power to make my life hell and demote me because I told everyone what kind of slimeball he is and how he propositioned me......

Ok one more quick scream then I'm going.........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

God I need a hug *sits in the corner and sulks*

Almuric
10-25-2005, 08:38 PM
ouch. sounds like the ultimate in crappy situation!! :(

Darakian
10-25-2005, 11:48 PM
Ya... shit happens I guess.

DiabloVT
10-26-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by MissChaos@Oct 25 2005, 04:23 PM
He offered me money to get naked and well *coughs* enjoy my own company (if you get my drift) on webcam.
so.... did u do it?

giggity-giggity-giggity-goo!

(for the uninitiated, thats Quagmire off Family Guy)

Bushwacker
10-26-2005, 01:14 AM
So you want us all to go ever and shove his head up his ass infront of his own web cam so you watch. :green: :green: :green: :green:

Ninja-Panda
10-26-2005, 01:19 PM
oooh sounds like a good idea!!!

crappy situation missy but thats life sadly

God I need a hug *sits in the corner and sulks*
*cautiously hugs missy*

Almuric
10-26-2005, 01:44 PM
Watch yourself there.....she's vicious!

MissChaos
10-26-2005, 04:41 PM
Trog: I am not viscious :P Just a little bitchy at times. btw, thanks for your BO on the WN forum, I'm gonna try it out and see if I can't get some of my guys to go over it and perfect it for you :)

Panda: Thanks for the hug!! :D You rock!! *hugs back*

Bush: If you're up for a little violence I am ;)

Diablo: NO I DID NOT! LOL! And if memory serves me correctly, I know where you live so play nice hehehe

Ninja-Panda
10-27-2005, 12:42 AM
lol, no prob missy

Darakian
10-27-2005, 01:35 AM
:bawl:
I feel like the kid in the back of the class room no one talks to but who secretly plots to torture them all and even goes so far as to write a small journal on how he is going to give each and every one of them a slow painful death
:(

Ninja-Panda
10-27-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Darakian@Oct 27 2005, 08:35 AM
:bawl:
I feel like the kid in the back of the class room no one talks to but who secretly plots to torture them all and even goes so far as to write a small journal on how he is going to give each and every one of them a slow painful death
:(
how did u guess my secret????

*runs off to find his old notepad* aaah memories, now who's first...