Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Hardcore Nudity!!! [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Nudity!!!

DiabloVT
10-08-2005, 06:16 AM
just thought id treat you children to a little story of what happened to me today. just like every few weeks, i found myself at EB lookn for a new game to feed my endless hunger for escapism. and i found a game called Farenihet (forgive spellin, stupid non-metric units!) and its a really really awesome concept. its like you control 2 sides of a mysterious murder story, and the decisions you make as a certain character (theres 3 main ones) have a direct effect on the decisions given to you by another player and so on, its really original.
BUT thats not the point of this thread, oh no haha! when the back of the box said that you can fully interact with ur enviroment, they werent kidding. ive been playing for 3 n abit hours and already ive had my way with 2 chicks in surprising detail and *ahem* interactivity :eek: none of that hot-coffee input-100-different-gameshark-codes nonsense, my ex-gf came over, i seduced her, we rooted, the end. and u actually SEE two naked people going at it, and u pushed up on the control stick to well.. uhh... well u prolly get the idea. funny part was if u mis-timed it u get an addition to ur stress meter... hehehehehe...
but im just wondering why this was never even mentioned when hot-coffee was around! sure enough, this game is MA15+ and has high level sex scenes on the box (which i seriously didnt see when i bought it, honest :tongue: ) but it would have been just as easy for a minor to buy Farenihet than GTA:SA, maybe even easier because this game is about a story, not stomping on old grannies.
any thoughts?

Almuric
10-08-2005, 10:09 AM
My thoughts: I thinkyou knew what was on that box! :nono: :P

Ninja-Panda
10-08-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Trog@Oct 8 2005, 05:09 PM
My thoughts: I thinkyou knew what was on that box! :nono: :P
ditto

what will they think of next?

Darakian
10-08-2005, 07:57 PM
Fahrenheit eh?
so ummmm..... >_> <_<
*runs to the local game store*

DiabloVT
10-09-2005, 01:38 AM
im serious i didnt even LOOK at it&#33; who looks at the rating of a game before they buy it? A LOSER looks at it, thats who.