Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
chapter 1 unavailable at the moment... [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : chapter 1 unavailable at the moment...

WNxRune
10-05-2003, 02:53 PM
Ah... let me explain...

I got home this morning when I had an unfortunate finding... I didnt had internet... I went to the company and they said I havent paid... I did but they didnt believed me... I had to pay with the money for the new pc... :mad:

When I had phone the hospital called me that my brother crashed the car and was in emergency... I visited him a while ago and he will be allright...

Well, I dont have the money for the pc and my bro is in the hospital... this sucks... well, I got to go and see my brother... so sorry for not posting the next chapter... I got to hurry and I havent uploaded it to the laptop...

Ill get on it as fast as I can but I need to go to my bro...

Sorry guys...

Madd
10-05-2003, 03:09 PM
its ok rune, just get it in as soon as ya can

Almuric
10-05-2003, 03:38 PM
No worries. Sounds like you have some stuff going on at home thats more important then the story man.

WNxRune
10-06-2003, 03:15 PM
wow, im just getting a few minutes between me visiting my bro and going to the univ....

this sucks... ill try and get it done while working with the universities pc's heheheh...

who said college wasnt fun :lol:

Genocide
10-06-2003, 04:25 PM
Just can't wait to see the next installment. Is Narf gonna proofread it for ya. I know English is your second language, your last stuff (damn good writing) had some grammatical errors in it.