Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Tactical Thermomolecular Armour [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Tactical Thermomolecular Armour

HellRaid
09-13-2005, 09:49 AM
HellRaid marched into the laboratory with a skip in his step. He lvoed it when his scientists brought him surprise 'gifts'.

"Ah, High Commander." said Commander Firenze, now permanently assigned to Brotherhood of the Dawn security.

"Firenze. I hope you're enjoying your new post?"

"Affirmative sir. This is a very interesting place."

"Isn't it? We have a lot to thank the Brotherhood for."

"And now we have something else."

"I'd never have guessed. What is it?"

"Well, I reported the Ninja Panda's Space Development Programme to a team about six months ago. They've been working on something... unstoppable."

"Explain."

"Most space fleets consist of huge vessels and freighters. In these confined conditions, it's easy for close combat opponents and massed confined firepower to take down even the best squad."

"I agree. So what's this?"

"Only the best armour we've ever created. It's called Tactical Thermomolecular Armour... or simply Infernal Armour."

"How does it work?"

"It gives off a high-intensity heat signal, designed to trigger any mines nearby from without the minimum safe distance, it can cause small projectiles to spin wildly off target, and it can scramble the heat signatures or missiles and rockets, causing them to detonate before they reach."

"Very nice. Weaponry?"

"You know we've been developing lasers, of course?"

"Of course."

"The right arm is essentially a gattling laser cannon. It can pierce right through the majority of cover, including most metals. The left arm - here - is free to do anything, but is usually armed with one of these..."

"A halberd...?"

"It's one like yours sir. Tactical Force Halberd - can cleave through anything. Huge reach, with a defensive scything blade near the hand if they get too close. Strength motivators are always active in this armour."

"Drawbacks?"

"Exceedingly slow. Advanced Powered Armour could take it on easily in close quarter fighting."

"It's huge."

"It was necessity. Lots of generators. Nuclear fuel cell - it can last 100 years without running low. Standard life support."

"Start training a space force then. I'll contact the Ninja Pandas and let them know we'll be assisting..."

"Affirmative sir."

HellRaid strode out of the room, aware that he is going to have to trust these foreigners with some of his best troops... and most powerful armour.

OCC:
Of course, GC Armour is more powerful, but it doesn't count because there's so few of those suits. This was developed simply because I wanna join the space fighting too :P

-=Hell Out=-

Ninja-Panda
09-13-2005, 03:07 PM
lol kool idea, well u can be soldiers on base and satilites (spelling?) etc

u are all welcome to add or just help with all my space weapons

oh and my other country has started making bases on other worlds :P