Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Any web designers here? [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Any web designers here?

Bushwacker
09-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Hey peeps I was just wondering if anyone here is any good at designing websites and such. I'm used to Dream Weaver, but I now have FrontPage 2003 Pro installed because this job I will be interviewing for uses it quite allot. I really don't know that much about the program, so if any of you do I would like to chat with ya. The online tutorials are ok but don't really get involved enough for me. Also if you know about Photoshop 7.0 I could use some help on that as well. I know I know...Im a sorry pice of crap. I should know this stuff. But I don't, at least not that well. So any help I can get would be great. I have started working with frontpage a bit and this is what I have come up with so far.

http://www.trogworld.com/screen/BushwackersStuff/Pics/Web_Pics/website.jpg

I know it needs alot of help...but thats why I'm here. So come on guy's and girls please please please help a brotha out will ya. :green:

MissChaos
09-11-2005, 07:38 PM
Frontpage always seemed easier to work with for me, Dreamweaver to me was just far too *shudders* Horrid. There was a website I came across last year that had some really good Frontpage tutorials, I'll go find it and let you know because I found them most useful.

Almuric
09-11-2005, 07:46 PM
Frontpage is really nice and simple. I use it all the time. I have to admit though that if you're going to be doing any PHP work, Dreamweaver is the way to go. I wish I could give you some pointers, but the limits of my web design are pretty simplistic, nothing that I would try to get a job with.

Risen
09-12-2005, 08:34 AM
ya i don't use Front Page I found earlier versions to be absolutely terrible but had recently thought i should take a new look at it as MS tends to keep refining these things until they are fairly usable. So for actual front page work I can't help too much.

Bushwacker
09-12-2005, 09:18 AM
Ok first...Thank you MIss...Second....I think your right about the PHP Trog...Third...I agree with you about he earlyer versions of FrontPage Risen. Although this 2003 Pro version is way better than all before it. Well thanks for the input guy's/girls. I will keep pluging away and when I'm done I will give you a link to check out what I did.