Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Trouble in Mecha Jesus [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Trouble in Mecha Jesus

Darakian
09-08-2005, 03:57 AM
Over the course of the past few days the rating of the jesus, mecha jesus' currency, has dropped by a significant margin. The jesus now stands at .09 to the dollor.
Exchange Rate: 1 jesus = $0.09
Just a few days ago the Jesus was worth $.15
In other news Mecha Jesus has the largest welfare program in the region of Insanity Divided spending $5,918,870,692 on the welfare of its 100,000,000 residents, this accounts for a massive 7% of the nations total budget.

From my page:
Billions of jesuss are being poured into a space program, Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV program in Mecha Jesus, murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour, and an enfeebled opposition party spends most of its time simply trying to stay on the ballot.

Ninja-Panda
09-08-2005, 08:45 AM
ouch man, im averaging $.5 for both my country's

u'll do fine man, im expecting it to change given my latest project

Murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, criminals are executed and their property seized, and most of the military's funding goes into researching space-age weaponry.

HellRaid
09-08-2005, 09:22 AM
My currency's never been worth less than $0.90 (which it is right now).
I'm thinking of improving my economy again... it's only at "very strong" right now, instead of "Thriving" :(

-=Hell Out=-

Darakian
09-09-2005, 02:51 AM
WOOT BOUNCED BACK :D
the jesus is now worth $.14
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
:jump: