Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Ground Control Armour [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Ground Control Armour

HellRaid
09-06-2005, 09:24 AM
IC:
Commander Firenze strode into the bunker, and stopped in the doorway. He saluted to his leader, HellRaid, then stood at ease.

"Ah. Firenze. Have you found us a target?"

"No sir. We're still working on it."

"Then why are you here?"

"Ah - we have a new prototype..." He smiled.

"Good. I'm guessing you have a presentation ready?"

"Look out the bunker window, sir."

A man in a brown form of armour resembling original power armour stood in the middle of a field.

"Isn't that..." began HelRaid.

"Yes. It's the same man from the Advanced Powered Armour demonstration. He couldn't afford the tank's costs... so we told him he'd be let off if he demonstrated this."

"Fair enough. Continue."

The Commander turned on his comm-link.
"Fire the missles."

Two high-speed missles flew at the armour, one after the other. The soldier activated a laser-sight on one of them, and it detonated in mid-flight. Only then did HellRaid realise these were tactical nuclear missles. The soldier tried to aim for the second, but there was too much smog and ash to aim properly. It hit him.

"Well, that's him dead, right?" asked HellRaid.

"Don't be so sure. Wait for the smoke to clear."

The smoke cleared, and the soldier was still alive, and moving.

"The radiation?"

"It's impervious."

"Armaments?"

"Tactical nuclear warheads as standard. These guys will be expensive, so we'll only manage to equip a few thousand."

"I see. Protection?"

"The same as Advanced Powered Armour. It's much slower though, and lacks the motivator."

"I think I've seen enough. Continue development."

"Affirmative, sir."

OOC:
This suit is designed to combat the fact I have little long-range weaponry, few anti-missle defences and limited mass-destruction devices. Also, I need something that can survive full nuclear fallout, or possibly nuclear strikes themselves. This will be my last development for a while. My next one shall be laser technology. Bring on the laser rifles!! ;)

-=Hell Out=-

MissChaos
09-06-2005, 01:22 PM
*applauds* Sir you never cease to amaze me with your tactical warfare developments! I'm so relieved to have you as an ally and not an enemy...hehe!

Ninja-Panda
09-08-2005, 01:38 AM
nice 1 man, glad ur ally!

erm i have started sumthin else which i will post about when they are in production more, can't do it now cause im goin out in 5