Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Introducing the new sneak attack [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Introducing the new sneak attack

Ninja-Panda
08-31-2005, 01:56 PM
It was a troubling time for the Empire of evil panda's, war was brewing and the emperor new it would start soon, he had already started on his preparing his domain for war but he feared it would be to late.

'sir sir' screamed his Head of Staff as he ran toward the emperor 'we have received word from our neighbours, they are almost ready for war and request our alliance'

'then they shall have it' he gave a small smile 'so it has come, how are the developers coming along?'

'oh great sir in fact that was the other reason i came to see you, as you know our 2 strongest neighbours have their own strengths, well we have perfected our own!'

'perfected?!' asked the emperor, a little confused 'how can u perfect stealth, it has never been acheived!'

'it has now sir, follow me' the head of staff turned around and quickly headed for the testing labs followed closely be the emperor who was struggling to keep up. It was a long journy made easier by the monorail system recently introduced. They arrived within 15 minutes, a record even by the monorails standards, and they hurried into the lab, the emperor had not visited the lab for a while was amazed at what he saw, hundreds of gadgets every, some as small as a button, others the size of tanks. The head of staff suddenly stopped in the centre of the room.

'what is going on here?' asked the emperor, still in dis-beleif at everything in the room, 'well sir' said the HoS as he handed the emperor a pair of rather strange goggles 'you are about to see the technology we have here, or rather you won't'

'huh' the emperor was getting really baffled now 'i know we have stealth technology, what makes this all so special?' and with that the HoS gave a quick nod to the scientists who scurried over to a control panal, they hit a few switch's and all the gadgets vanished, the emperor was stunned

'incredible, you made it romote controlled aswell, there's not a hint of disturbance in the light, like we had before well done' the HoS simply nodded to the goggles as a hint for them to be worn, the emperor abliged

'ah infra-red, ok' he looked around the room, still he saw nothing

'hit the buttons on the goggles sir' said one of the scientists, who had a very large smile on his face

'ok, hmm heat vision, huh still nothing!' he tried another button and another and another, he went through all the modes and found saw nothing

'wow, you were right, you have perfected it, but what about the tanks, surley their weight in the ground will give them away!'

'we don't have any sir, its all for the troops, the only vehicles we do have are armoured transport. Put simply we are a infantry force, a completly invisible one at that, even the weaponary has been re-designed, the only heat that can be seen is the bullet as it leaves the gun, but of course by then its to late' he paused, thinking for a moment, 'oh yes, we also have mines, all varities of course and these babies, emp mines, range oh 10 meters so enough to take out a few tanks that are close to each other'

the scientists then decided that they had shown all they could show and returned the room to normal

'now then i suppose i should mention everything, the battery life is oh a week so the squads can take their time on mission's if need be' said the cheif scientist, an extremely smart man named Gary Einstein, rumored to be related to Albert Einstein.

'We have also decided to reduce the squad size to 3' came a deep booming voice as Major General Kanbei, an asian man of origin and re-nowned follower of the samurai way walked into the room 'well we don't need 5 soldiers now do we!' he chuckled '1 sniper, 1 combat and 1 demo is all we need in a group, of course we still send in multiple groups, 5 groups to a squad, 1 squad to a mission, with this technology 0% mortality rate'

'excellent!' the emperor said with great delight, the enemy will literally never know what hit them!' he was almost laughing now, a different side to the emperor seemed to be emerging 'prepare the troops, general send ur greatest tacticians to our fellow allies and tell them of what wee have acheived here and to start making plans, for tomorrow we march to war!'

'right away sir' said the general with a proud smile on his face 'it shall be done'

the emperor turned to the scientists 'you have done me, the country and dare i say the region proud, i shall never forget what you have done here, you will be rewarded well' and with that he turned and left.

HellRaid
08-31-2005, 03:45 PM
IC:
"So you see, sir, we are progressing well too," said the Ninja Panda Ambassador.

"I noticed. Do you have some of this technology with you?" asked HellRaid.

"Yes, would you like a demonstration?"

"Very well. We'll try this out. Unarmed combat. Your man versus mine. Wait - that's a bit unfair. Give your man a sword. Now - who will fight for Raid Infernal?"

"I will fight for our honour, sir!" announced an Initiate to the army.

"Very well. Create a ring, please."

The ambassador was stunned as he saw all those massive shapes appearing from the shadows... he thought they had been statues. The power armoured warriors formed a ring around the ambassador's champion and HellRaid's champion.

"The fight starts when your man turns invisible."

He turned invisible.
The Initiate stood there stunned for a moment - but then his training kicked in. A bit too late. The sword made a wide sweeping motion, slicing off the Initiate's hand at the vulnerable wrist. HellRaid swore under his breath. That wasn't meant to happen.
The Initiate roared, and swung his fist around in a wide arc, mostivator activated. He made contact, sending the Ninja champion flying into the wall of armoured men. The invisibility started to flicker. The wall didn't budge.
The Ninja recovered, and threw himself at the Initiate. He thrust his sword at him, and found a notch under the helmet, through the throat.
However, the Initiate, seeing the flicker, also managed to activate the motivator at the same time, and his punch removed the Ninja's head clean off.

It was a draw.

OOC:
Well, it seems pretty cool :D
And it gave me an excuse to write a story, which was nice.

I'd also like to remind you that the Initiates are noobs in my army :)

-=Hell Out=-

Ninja-Panda
08-31-2005, 04:19 PM
u git u killed my man, u got lucky there, its a good thing we are on the same side, u'd lose against my army

MissChaos
08-31-2005, 08:49 PM
Sitting back in her royal throne, Missy flicks on the satellite connection and dials the number on the back of the anonymous business card slipped into her incoming mail the previous day.

The satellite phone connects and she realize's she's looking at the Emporer of Ninja Panda's.

"Aaaaah Missy! It seems we've made a fantastic technological breakthrough for our military. Allow me to demonstrate..."

She watches and waits as the Emporer looks at the middle of the room and smile's.

"What am I looking at?"

"An elite squad of assasins."

"But I don't see any......"

"Exactly," He interrupts. "I'd like to introduce you to the latest in high tech stealth technology..." And with that, he talks her through the demonstration.

"This is brilliant!" She laughs maniacally. "What destruction this will cause!"

"Thank you ma'am"

"One question though, how will your armies stand up to the effects of Exthrochlorafam? The death of your soldiers at the hands of my weapon is of no concern to me unless it affects our alliance......"

The Emporer frowns. "I'm afraid I can't answer that question for you....."

"Then I suggest you find someone who can!" And with that she disconnects the call.

HellRaid
09-01-2005, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Ninja-Panda@Aug 31 2005, 11:19 PM
u git u killed my man, u got lucky there, its a good thing we are on the same side, u'd lose against my army
Well, I didn't kill your ambassador. I killed your ambassador's champion. In a one-on-one duel, I might add, so it's perfectly legal where I come from.

Just be glad I didn't set my veteran bodyguard on him ;)

-=Hell Out=-

Ninja-Panda
09-02-2005, 07:21 AM
It had been a week since the emperor had seen the demonstration of the new stealth technology and he was now awaiting the return of his ambassadors who had been out to his neighbouring countries to show them what had been created and he was starting to get impatient when the phone rang
'yes uhuh, ok thanks send them right him'
the huge solid oak doors swung open and the ambassadors walked into the room
'well? how were the talks?' demanded the emperor before they had even had a chance to properly enter the room
'ok, but not as expected' was the response from both of them
'WHAT! why dammit'
'well...' said Keith Windsor, the ambassador sent to the federation of raid infernal 'We showed them the technology which they were very impressed with but then they challenged our soldier to a fight, the armour they posses is amazing, he never stood a chance, a fortunate blow to the chest disrupted the field allowing him to be detected, he was killed with ease, they will do well on the front lines.'
'hmm, well i knew that was his strength, what about you?' he turned to Robert White who went to Miss Chaos's Dominion
'Worse im afraid, like hell raid they were very impressed but had major concerns about our resistance to toxins and chemical virus's'
'hmm i can see why, there is no point in being invisible if they can kills us with germ warfare'
'not only that sir but they have developed new chemical weapons capable of being deployed from space' he paused for a moment 'they have planned with the federation to attack the enemy's army's before they attack'
'right, very interesting, very interesting, ok these are your orders, head to the lab and tell the scientists what you have told me then both of you go back to Miss Chaos with the scientist and work out a way for our soldiers to be immune to all of her weapons, you have 1 week'
'yes sir' and with that they left