Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Introducing my friend Exthrochlorafam [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Introducing my friend Exthrochlorafam

MissChaos
08-30-2005, 09:16 AM
"I just can't allow you to do this Missy!" Yells the nation's chief of defense. "It's morally and ethically wrong!"

The nation's leader: The commanding and domineering Miss Chaos rise's from her seat, pulling on a gas mask. "Ladies & Gentlemen, may I introduce to you, Exthrochlorafam. The most technologically advanced virus ever developed." She pulls a small silver aerosol container from inside her coat, spraying a small amount into the air.

"How does it work?" Asks one of the countries leading politicians.

"It's an airborne virus. It spread at an alarming rate, it mutate's and develop's new strands at almost the same speed and is virtually uncurable....." She smirks and turns her back on her advisor's, staring out at the lush, green countryside.

"But if it's airborne doesn't that mean that you just....."

"Condemmed you to die?" She laughs maliciously. "People are expendable, with this virus I'll gain the power I want so badly......"

"What about our families?"

"You died for your country. You can all die with the knowledge that you have each had a hand in creating a weapon able to destroy mankind."

"How long?" Cries the secretary taking the minutes.

"Within the hour you'll reach stage 1 of the virus. A light cough and an upset stomach. Nothing alarming. Within 3 hours a bacteria will begin to eat away at your heart, lungs and brain, causing internal haemorraging. Within 5 hours you'll notice bleeding from the ears, eyes, nose and mouth. Your liver will also begin to shut down as your body reaches new levels of vulnerability. Within 6 hours ladies & gentlemen you will be dead. Now if you'll excuse me I have a new school to open" And with that she walks out, sealing the airtight door behind her.

Ninja-Panda
08-30-2005, 12:41 PM
damn missy thats pure evil, i love it!

MissChaos
08-31-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Ninja-Panda@Aug 30 2005, 12:41 PM
damn missy thats pure evil, i love it!
hehehe evil is what I was aiming for with that one..... Uranium is cool and all but nothing says "HEY! **** YOU!" like a deadly virus :D

Ninja-Panda
08-31-2005, 10:04 AM
hmm that is true

HellRaid
08-31-2005, 11:56 AM
I beg to differ. Nothing says "HEY! **** YOU!" like a squad of men who've tramped through your back lines killing everything in their wake, including walking through the tanks. To top it all off, they stand a quarter of a meter taller than your tallest soldier, and their armour seems to shrug off small-arms bullets like a freight train shrugs off flies.

Nothing says "HEY! **** YOU!" like three of them walking into your nation's high security bunker and making jokes about "How everyone in the room smells funny", and they then start laughing at the damp patch on your crotch.

Now seriously, it's much more funny my way :P

Although that virus could turn out to be very useful, since my men can filter it out (ie, they attack when the virus is still around). If not, then the power suits could merely administer a vaccine every so often, systematically. And make sure pandas are immune to its effects!!

-=Hell Out=-

Ninja-Panda
08-31-2005, 01:02 PM
ah yes well obviously we are given the antidote from missy so we are immune, i just need sum stealth gear, hmm and snipers, can never do without snipers (armour piercing bullets of course)