Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Dear Santa Claus [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa Claus

MissChaos
08-29-2005, 11:47 PM
I got thinking last night, that it's coming up to Christmas which means 3 very important things: Shopping, Gifts & Alcohol. So with the preliminary "WTF do I get such and such?" thinking I also got to dreaming about what I wanted for Christmas.

So I hereby present to you the most USELESS thread in all of forum history: What do you want for Christmas?

Now lemme start this thread off in true style: A Beagle (Yes, the dog, I shall name him Porthos), at least 2 new pairs of boots, the entire Elle McPherson line of underwear (THE BEST stuff EVER, make's Victoria's Secret look like lingerie for grannies), the Star Trek Enterprise DVD boxed set (I know I'm getting this one already! YAY!), a bottle of Absinthe (I would sell my family into slavery for Absinthe, it's the drink of gods!) and a new tattoo because my other one is getting lonely all by itself. And maybe, just MAYBE a trip to Egypt but I doubt the chances of that one.....hehehe!

Darakian
08-30-2005, 12:20 AM
Hmmmm a whole family of slaves for a bottle of booes? hmmmmm..... AHhhh yes Ummm well I could do with a family of slaves I guess :P Anyway not sure what I want, maybe just cash thats always good.

Ninja-Panda
08-30-2005, 12:57 AM
ooh ooh ooh!! were do i start??

well firstly, i would LOVE to go to egypt (actually i would love to see most of the world, including oz)

secondly, either like £20,000 (that would cover like 10 trips) so i can see a friend of mine (a close 1) regulary or like half a mil so i can move over there

a very high spec gaming comp

then there's a sh*t load of dvd's, a few books, a few albums, a few gamecube games etc etc

i don't ask for much do i?

Almuric
08-30-2005, 07:13 AM
come on now......a REAL christmas list!!

I'll post mine later.

Bushwacker
08-30-2005, 10:17 AM
Well I have a short list.

1. A new Laptop.

MissChaos
08-30-2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Bushwacker@Aug 30 2005, 10:17 AM
Well I have a short list.

1. A new Laptop.
Buy me a Grizzly Bear cub and send it to me alive and in one piece and I'll buy you the new laptop! LOL!

Ninja-Panda
08-31-2005, 12:41 AM
if i do it what do i get?

altho it aso means i have to go to america, unless *evil scheme springs to mind* anybody up for a trip to the zoo?

MissChaos
08-31-2005, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Ninja-Panda@Aug 31 2005, 12:41 AM
if i do it what do i get?

altho it aso means i have to go to america, unless *evil scheme springs to mind* anybody up for a trip to the zoo?
Ummmm I'll call the bear Ninja Panda and teach it to maul people in your honor???

Ninja-Panda
08-31-2005, 08:16 AM
hmm a bear thats taught to kill called ninja panda sounds kewl