Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Battle plans!! [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Battle plans!!

HellRaid
08-27-2005, 06:18 AM
Okay, so far the only battle plan is that Missy launches all our WMDs from space, while my shock troops take on the front lines and Panda's ninjas kill all the important people when they're looking at the other way.

Two things:
1. How can we expand on this plan (ie, include the other nations in the region)?
OR
2. Does anyone have a better plan?

Btw, if anyone wants to take on the front lines with me, you'll have to bring vehicles and jets. I don't have any, just infantry. Deadly, bullet-immune infantry, but infantry all the same.

-=Hell Out=-

MissChaos
08-29-2005, 11:39 PM
*raise's hand* I have a plan!

So my government is developing germ warfare as I previously mentioned.... I think what we need to do is to have my terrorist cell poison water supplies, causing mass panic and chaos..... THEN I'll drop an A-Bomb from one of my sexy rockets from orbit.... That should cause MASSIVE amounts of damage. Then y'all can move in and slaughter everyone that's left..... Oh and the 1337 Panda's can assasinate any/or all authority figures left... Good plan? I thought so!

Ninja-Panda
08-30-2005, 12:44 AM
good plan i like it, just 1 thing, whats everybody else gonna do?

MissChaos
08-30-2005, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Ninja-Panda@Aug 30 2005, 12:44 AM
good plan i like it, just 1 thing, whats everybody else gonna do?
Kill ppl! I know it looks like I'm dominating this war but really, I'm just clearing the way for everyone else to enjoy the bloodshed!

Ninja-Panda
08-30-2005, 12:59 AM
ah so everybody else joins hellraid, ok kool

one more thing, if its nuke's ur launchin then we will need sum radioactive gear!

oh just thought of sumthin sooooooooo kewl, missy can u get a particle beam created and hook it up 2 a satillite, that way if we are sumhow out numbered u can 'lend a hand' and vapourise some of them :P

HellRaid
08-31-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Ninja-Panda@Aug 30 2005, 07:59 AM
ah so everybody else joins hellraid, ok kool

one more thing, if its nuke's ur launchin then we will need sum radioactive gear!
Well, I'll be attacking the flanks, so everyone else can fight in the trenches. My men don't like the trenches. Huge armour and trenches just don't work.

Oh yeah, did I mention that this armour has radioactivity protection? And it's almost imperviable to small arms fire? Well, I just did. That's why I rule :)

Except as a counterbalance, I have no vehicles save transports, and about 50 tanks used for training purposes only (my men like to blow them up).

-=Hell Out=-

Ninja-Panda
08-31-2005, 04:21 PM
right well if u'v seen my thread then u will know what i can do, hell i will be assigning 2 snipers and 2 demo men to each of ur squads, they will be under ur control, i trust u will use them wisely

missy, im sendin squads to u aswell, just incase the enemy sneaks round us sumhow, use the wisely

HellRaid
09-05-2005, 12:02 PM
OOC:
We must remember that most armies are dealt with in the thousands/millions. My nation now has over 40,000,000 men in its armed forces. The rest of the nation is in the corporations and public health.

What we really need is a nation that relies solely on vehicles... that would be good for the front lines.

IC:
HellRaid was in his office when Commander Firenze walked into the room. He was spinning the globe continually, stopping it with his finger, and noting the name of the country he was pointing at.

"Ah, Firenze. Do come in. Sit down."
HellRaid motioned to the chair in front of him.

"Sir?" asked the Commander.

"Of course, by that you meant to ask 'Why the hell am I here?' - am I right?"

"Yes, sir."

"You are here because I need to test our strength. Find me a nation. Any nation. One with weak allies in a weak region. We shall crush them."

"Affirmative."

"Also, how goes the Ground Control Armour?"

"I knew you'd ask that. I checked progress this morning."

"And?"

"62% complete."

"Good. You may go."

"Yes, sir. As you say, sir."

And with that, the commander left the room, his huge armour making a loud clunking noise with every step.

-=Hell Out=-

MissChaos
09-05-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by HellRaid@Sep 5 2005, 12:02 PM
We must remember that most armies are dealt with in the thousands/millions. My nation now has over 40,000,000 men in its armed forces. The rest of the nation is in the corporations and public health.

What we really need is a nation that relies solely on vehicles... that would be good for the front lines.

-=Hell Out=-
WE NEED DREANOUGHTS! lol!

Ninja-Panda
09-05-2005, 01:56 PM
well i have a second nation now so i can work on vehicles if u want with that 1, im trying to make it as militarised as possible, altho i only have 8million ppl... give me time, i'll do what i can

missy, i'll see what i can do about dreadnoughts, maybe them maybe sumthin along those lines

edit* its called the Armed Republic of Prendatram and military spending has hit a new high so im gettin there