Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Shall we go to war? [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Shall we go to war?

HellRaid
08-15-2005, 06:39 AM
Well, basically, there's a forum in NationStates where you can RP wars and so on and take over things n' stuff. So I was thinking we could maybe PM another region and go to war with them or something. It'd be fun :chainsaw:

-=Hell Out=-

Darakian
08-15-2005, 12:03 PM
I think it may be a bit early for war.

Ninja-Panda
08-15-2005, 01:01 PM
im all for war, cause i got a big army! but i agree, its to early for war

MissChaos
08-16-2005, 12:47 PM
OooooooOOoOOOOOOh! War! *shivers*

While I do agree that yes we should go to war, I think we need to hold off a little longer.... We definetly need a few more nations in our region first, just so, if anything, we look scarier than what we actually are :D

Ninja-Panda
08-16-2005, 02:03 PM
missy, there's me and u! thats uber scary as it is :P

either of us says boo! and they wet themselves :P

oh well, we do need more nations

HellRaid
08-17-2005, 11:49 AM
We could always do a 3v3 :P

I agree we should maybe wait a bit longer, but only until I get two-meter tall supersoldiers.

-=Hell Out=-

Ninja-Panda
08-22-2005, 01:42 AM
hmm i feel we are starting to be close to starting a war, well i am, iv just turned the yobs into ninjas who are in the army!

"It's a good idea, but it's not taking it far enough!" declares General Lars Li of Evil Ninja Pandas's army. "If we could conscript these kids into the army, we'd be able to put their skills to good use! No one would mess with Evil Ninja Pandas if we had a butt-kickin' karate unit on the battlefield! It may be a little expensive but we can just take money out of the education budget since these kids will be under our tuition. Their families may not be happy about it, but remember this: these young lads will be getting to do something which is the envy of every hot-blooded citizen - fight for their country against blood-sucking foreigners!"

:P

now thats what im talking about!!!!

HellRaid
08-22-2005, 02:55 PM
LOL!!! That rules!! :D

Well, I've just taken advanced military and law & order spending over education and religeon, so I'm gonna be pretty tooled up soon. Two-meter supersoldiers, Here I come! :D

-=Hell Out=-