Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Next patch? [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Next patch?

MissChaos
07-21-2005, 02:31 PM
I thought perhaps a thread discussing what SHOULD be fixed for 1.4 when the kind providers get off their asses, fire the ape's they get to design the patches and have a look at the game themselves.

My biggest bitch: Is it just me or do Eldar seem to have become a much bigger force to be reckoned with since 1.3? It seems every 2nd online player that doesn't play Chaos (Waaaaay imba) plays Eldar.... And Orks seem to be a thing of the past now....

Almuric
07-21-2005, 03:02 PM
Yes, Chaos & Eldar need work bad. and OMG...the tower rush by Eldar makes me so mad! :angry:

Sanguinius
07-21-2005, 06:13 PM
Eldar as allways been OP me i would like to see SM get a upgrade every race seems to have a edge in the first 5 / 10 mins v SM i would like to see the squad numbers incresed or the cost made lower i mean 10 CSM v 8 SM lol not good considering that SM sould have better weps and armor than chaos there evenly matched only moral is higher but chaos have more numbers so SM get out guned .. eldar just totlay rape SM , CSM , Orcs very fast its only mid game when SM get good dreds,land speeders ect but by then chaos get defilers and there OP anyways so splat the SM eldar mid game beats all but chaos come a near 2nd then SM then orc late game SM get turms thats when SM are a force to be recond with but the cost and build time its masave the game is ither over or is a 3 v 3 or a 4 v 4 in that case 1 side as a edge so turms become useless anyway ... Considering SM are saposed to be the elite of the human world there easly beat