Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Tournament!!!! [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Tournament!!!!

Almuric
07-14-2005, 04:24 PM
I've started an Asteroids tournament! Some of you have been placed in it. Play your games and advance in the tourney!!

Also, place requests for tourneys in this forum.

ChaplainAuron
07-15-2005, 10:13 AM
how are we doing this exactly? like we all play when we can, or what? are there rules? i might be tempted to cheat if i dont like my first score. and lastly is there going to be someplace to sign up for tournys later? and i know i said lastly but heres another one, actually 2 or 3 i dunno. is it starting now? how do we know we are in this tourny? sry if im given u hassle, its a habit

Edit-OK i understand now, i posted this before i went the arcade, i got it now lol, just one question that still counts outta that rambling, how do we sign up for future ones ( sure u already have a way just checkin, keepin u on ur toes )

Almuric
07-15-2005, 10:37 AM
For now everyone will post that they want to be in a tournament and I'll create it. Not sure if you guys will be able to join an empty tournement yet.

Exectech
07-15-2005, 02:39 PM
First go, I only got 0 points because someone walked over by my desk and I closed it real quick. Second I had the score you see up there. Third just plain bad luck. Well they say there is either someone better than you or someone having a better day than you. I'm sure in this case it was a little of both. Congratulations ChaplainAuron! I hope you go all the way to the top.

Genocide
07-15-2005, 03:25 PM
I suck at Asteroids lately

Got no chance of winning....bleh.

ChaplainAuron
07-16-2005, 04:00 AM
thanks exectech, ive been having this personnal war with u, u keep on beating my records, that sucks tho man, happened to me on my first try mom called me and i had to leave the comp, there should be some pause button or something