Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Forum Trading Card Game! Wee! Forum game! [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Forum Trading Card Game! Wee! Forum game!

JYAP
09-29-2005, 02:13 PM
Like it says. Like Yu-Gi-Oh,but with "monsters" such as Harner,Kirby,Yoshi,and others,with appropriately themed spell/trap cards. So how did I encounter such a idea?

FLASHBACK

In Eternal War...

Me:(makes fun of Yu-Gi-Oh by playing Rain the Noobslayer in attack mode and directly attacks Yugi)

END FLASHBACK

Right then. Now that that's established,Dredoc is my helper, so :razz: to you . Anyhoo,you have to "buy" your starter packs and booster packs. Everyone gets $10.00+The amount of posts you have. No spamming for $$$. Starters packs are:

Eternal War Starter($8 ):

Rain Mirnimanex1
Dredoc Anthorngleasx1
Barrey Klennerx1
Song Birdx1
Armageddon's Psychotic Storytellerx1
Magus Magisx1
Unknownx1
Cara Coldsx1
Drow Dumbass...err,Archerx1
Dwarf O' Devastationx1
Vesin o cara mais fodax1
Half Orcx3
Scythe Fighterx3
Cornersneakerx3
Noob Floodx2
Provokex2
Scythex3
Shieldx2
DM Watchx1
Reportx1
Critical Hitx2
Gangx2
TKx1
Raise Deadx1
Idiocityx2
Huntx1

Commentary:Mostly set around increasing attack power.

Eternal War Booster Packs($2):

Common:
Half Orc
Cornersneaker
Scythe Fighter
Wizard
Haste
Spam
Scythe
Shield
Bard Song
Curse Song
Noob

Uncommon:

Vesin o cara mais foda
Drow Archer
Cara Colds
Dwarf O' Devastation
Hunt
Noob Flood
Idiocity
Powerleveler
Rage
Belt of Strength
Nerf
Critical Hit
Hunt
Dragon's Lair

Rare:

Song Bird
Hell Bird
Ice Bird
Nurse Bird
Raise Dead
DM Watch
Provoke
Unknown
Magus Magis
Barrey Klenner

Unique To The Starter:

Rain Mirnimane
Dredoc Anthorngleas
TK

Dream Land Starter($7):

Kirbyx1
Meta Knightx1
King Dededex1
Shadow Kirbyx1
Whispy Woodx1
UFOx2
Metal Guardianx1
Heavy Knightx2
Giant Rockyx1
Gordox1
Waddle Deex3
Waddle Doox2
Boxinx2
Sparkyx2
Bronto Burtx3
Scarfyx2
Wheeliex2
Dream Landx2
Swordx1
Wheelx1
Stonex1
Fighterx1
Laserx1
Beamx1
Sparkx1
Warp Starx2
Whispy Windx1
Apple Barragex1
Swallowx3
Cell Phonex1
Enemy Triggerx1
Star Rodx1

Comments:Bigger deck than Eternal War. Get Kirby out ASAP.

Dream Land Booster Pack:($2)

Common:
Waddle Dee
Waddle Doo
Boxin
Wheelie
Scarfy
Sparky
Bronto Burt
Parasol Waddle Dee
Parasol
Dream Land
Swallow
Warp Star

Uncommon:
Cupie
Cupid
Giant Rocky
Stone
Beam
Fighter
Spark
Wheel
Sword Knight
Sword
Heavy Knight
Shotzo
Gordo
Whispy Wind

Rare:
Whispy Wood
Shadow Kirby
King Dedede
U.F.O.
UFO
Apple Barrage
Star Rod
Enemy Trigger
Flamer
Burning

Unique To The Starter:
Kirby
Meta Knight
Cell Phone

There you go. How do you earn cash? Here's how:

Post in any of my topics:+$.10
Spam:-$1
Battle someone:+$.50
Beat someone:+$1 and a card
Get 10 Booster Packs:+$3 every 10
Be Dredoc:+$.05 per post
Suggest card/booster/starter:+$.50/$2/$5
Be Dredoc and suggest the above:Double above
Say this is stupid:-1 Soul

Dredoc can't register,so he gets more $$$. Deal with it. I'll work on the cards' actual stats later. Have fun.

Oh,and sign up now and get a bonus card!

Felonious Monk
09-29-2005, 03:41 PM
I'm in. How does gameplay work?

JYAP
09-30-2005, 04:26 AM
Like playing Yu-Gi-Oh. Anyways,I got time,so let me do stats/effects for Eternal War.

Rain Mirnimane:3000 AP, 1800 DP,L8,Scythe User/Pro,destroys all Noobs on the field,regardless of alignment
Dredoc Anthorngleas:2600 AP,2200 DP,L7,Ranged/Pro,can make a direct attack at 1/2 his AP
Barrey Klenner:2500 AP,2600 DP,L8,Caster/Pro
Song Bird:2200 AP,2700 DP,L8,Caster/Pro,when played,all your monsters get +300 to AP and DP.
Armageddon's Psychotic Storyteller:2700 AP,2200 DP,L8,Caster/Pro,when played, all enemy monsters lose 300 AP and DP.
Magus Magis:2200 AP/DP,L6,Caster/Pro
Unknown:1800 AP, 1500 DP,L5,Melee,can be played without a sacrifice for 1000 LP
Cara Colds:1700 AP,2500 DP,L6,Noob
Drow Archer:1000 AP,1800 DP,L4,Noob
Dwarf O' Devastation:2000 AP,1800 DP,L5,Noob/Caster
Vesin o cara mais foda:2800 AP,1200 DP,L7,Caster,gets +500 to AP when fighting Melee/Scythe Users/Noobs.
Half Orc:1500 AP,600 DP,L3,Noob
Scythe Fighter:1700 AP,1000 DP,L4,Noob/Scythe User
Cornersneaker:800 AP,1600 DP,L4,Noob
Noob Flood(Trap Card):If your opponent attacks directly and a Pro isn't on the field,summon up to 3 Noobs. L5 and L6 Noobs count as 2.
Provoke(Trap Card):If a Noob directly attacks,summon a Pro for 1000 LP.
Scythe(Equip Card):+500 AP to Scythe Users.
Shield(Equip Card):+500 DP to Noobs and certain Casters.
DM Watch(Magic Card):All Noobs get -700 to AP/DP.
Report(Magic Card):Instantly destroy a Noob,or weaken a chosen target by 500 AP/DP.
Critical Hit(Trap Card):When your monster attacks,add 500 AP.
Gang(Trap Card):When either you attack or get attacks,add 300 AP/DP per monster on your side of the field.
TK(Magic Card):Choose a enemy monster,then choose a weaker monster. The weaker is destroyed as if the stronger attacked it,and the stronger is morphed into a cow and loses 1000 AP/DP. You lose 2000 LP when playing this.
Raise Dead(Magic Card):If you have a Caster when playing this,choose a monster from the discard pile to put in your hand. If not,put the monster in your deck.
Idiocity(Quick-Play Card):Negates the effects of a trap or magic card at the cost of 1000 LP.
Hunt:Choose a monster type,then choose one of your monsters. That monster gains 500 AP/DP VS that type.
Wizard:500 AP,600 DP,L2,Noob/Caster,can attack directly.
Haste(Magic Card):Give a target monster a extra action if you have a Caster on the field. Otherwise,this has no effect.
Spam(Magic Card):If you have a Noob on the field,lower all enemy AP/DP values by 50 per turn this card is in play.
Bard Song(Magic Card):Use with Song Bird to double effect.
Curse Song(Magic Card):Use with Arma to double effect.
Noob:1300 AP/DP,L4,Noob
Powerleveler:1900 AP,1000 DP,L5
Rage(Magic Card):If used on Rain or Half Orc,+500 AP. No effect otherwise.
Belt of Strength(Equip Card):+500 AP
Nerf(Trap Card):Trigger when anything you don't like happens. If a magic card is played,null the effects. If a monster attacks,lower AP by 500. If a trap card flips,null that effect too. Lose 500 LP upon triggering.
Dragon's Lair:+200 AP/DP to all Pros/Melee/Casters/Noobs/Scythe Users. Does not stack for multi-types.
Hell Bird:2000 AP,1000 DP,L6,Caster/Melee,+200 AP/DP if played with any other bird.
Ice Bird:1700 AP/DP,L6,Caster/Melee,same effect as Hell Bird.
Nurse Bird:1000 AP,2000 DP,L6,Caster,same effect as above.

There. On doing Raise Dead I realized we needed a RNG to arrange the cards so it's possible to draw. Anyone got a link to one?

JYAP
09-30-2005, 04:37 PM
Dream Land set!

Kirby:0 AP/DP,L8,Dreamer,can swallow a monster to copy its powers. If ally monster is swallowed,equip a power to Kirby. If enemy monster is swallowed,discard the enemy and give Kirby 500 AP/DP.
Meta Knight:2800 AP,2000 DP,L7,Knight,+300 AP/DP to all Knights except Meta Knight.
King Dedede:2300 AP,1800 DP,L7,Dreamer,monsters used to summon Dedede are not destroyed.
Shadow Kirby:2100 AP/DP,L6,Dreamer,when destroyed,gives 200 to AP for all allied monsters.
Whispy Wood:1500 AP,2800 DP,L6,Dreamer
UFO:2200 AP,1200 DP,L5,Dreamer,swallowable
Metal Guardian:1300 AP,2000 DP,L4,Dreamer,swallowable,can make direct attack for 1/2 AP.
Heavy Knight:2100 AP,1800 DP,L6,Knight,swallowable
Giant Rocky:800 AP,2500 DP,L5,Dreamer,swallowable
Gordo:0 AP,4500 DP,L4,Mechanical,lose 1000 LP for each attack on Gordo.
Waddle Dee:1000 AP/DP,L3,Dreamer,if destroyed by battle,returns to hand.
Waddle Doo:1500 AP/DP,L4,Dreamer,swallowable
Boxin:1700 AP,1200 DP,L4,Dreamer,swallowable
Sparky:1200 AP,1700 DP,L4,Dreamer,swallowable
Bronto Burt:400 AP/DP,L2,Dreamer,can attack directly
Scarfy:600 AP/DP,L2,Dreamer,can attack directly,gains 1000 AP if Swallow is used on Scarfy.
Wheelie:1400 AP,1000 DP,L4,destroys all monsters weaker than it when it attacks. Face-down monsters are not effected.
Dream Land(Magic Card):+200 AP/DP to all Dreamers and Knights.
Sword(Power):Gives Kirby Heavy/Sword Knight's AP.
Wheel(Power):Gives Kirby Wheelie's AP and effect.
Stone(Power):Gives Kirby Giant Rocky's DP.
Fighter(Power):Gives Kirby Boxin's AP,and the ability to flip a face-down card ONCE.
Laser(Power):Gives Kirby Metal Guardian's AP,and the ability to flip a face-down monster as many times as the owner wishes.
Beam(Power):Gives Kirby Waddle Doo's AP,and the ability to attack all monsters adjacent to the target.
Spark(Power):Gives Kirby Sparky's DP.
Warp Star(Equip):+300 AP/DP,if user is destroyed,discard Warp Star and return the user to your hand.
Whispy Wind(Trap):At the cost of 1000 LP,play Whispy Wood and return the attacking monster to the owner's hand.
Apple Barrage(Magic):If Whispy is on the field,he may now make a attack against the entire field.
Swallow(Special):Use with Kirby to gain powers.
Cell Phone(Magic):If Kirby is on the field,summon 3 Kirby Tokens(1800 AP).
Enemy Trigger(Trap):Summon 1 L4 or lower monster for each enemy monster on the field when the opponent attacks.
Star Rod(Equip):Changes depending on the owner.
Kirby:+500 to all power boosts
Meta Knight:+500 to all Knights. Stacks with previous bonus.
King Dedede:+500 to all monsters L6 or lower on your side.
Anybody else:+300 AP/DP.
Parasol Waddle Dee:1000 AP,1400 DP,L3,Dreamer,same effect as Waddle Dee.
Parasol(Power):Gives Kirby Parasol Waddle Dee's DP,and the ability to block a attack that would normally destroy Kirby once per 2 turns if Kirby is in defense mode.
Cupie:800 AP,1200 DP,L3,Dreamer,can attack directly.
Cupid:Gives Kirby Cupie's AP,and the ability to attack directly.
Sword Knight:1600 AP,800 DP,L4,Knight,+100 AP for each Knight in play.
Shotzo:1500 AP,2200 DP,L5,Mechanical,can not be destroyed whatsoever.
UFO:Gives Kirby U.F.O.'s AP.
Flamer:2000 AP,800 DP,L5,Dreamer,deals double LP damage if it destroys a monster.
Burning:Gives Kirby Flamer's AP,and its ability.

Yay! Done! Now then,any other ideas?

EDIT:I forgot the Power Card's special rule!

Power Cards don't count as cards towards your deck. They're set aside like Fusion Cards,and come into play when Kirby swallows a swallowable monster.

Also,Swallow can be placed in a deck 5 times. However,Kirby can only retain 2 powers. You'll need to discard a power if Kirby swallows a third monster. And Kirby can swallow enemy Flamers,U.F.O.s,Boxins...whatever.

JYAP
09-30-2005, 04:41 PM
And I forgot the bonus card for Felonious.

I Hate France(Magic Card):When played,random Frenchmen are smitten. Does not count towards your card total,and starts in your hand.

Felonious Monk
09-30-2005, 06:20 PM
That'll teach them damn frogs. I guess I should read up on Yu-Gi-Oh a bit then, hm?

JYAP
09-30-2005, 07:14 PM
Yup. Got a link to a RNG? I could use one.

Felonious Monk
09-30-2005, 09:38 PM
Depends. What's the range?

JYAP
10-01-2005, 03:53 AM
Preferably 1-100.

Protoss119
10-01-2005, 11:04 AM
Ooh! Ooh! I have a card idea! I have a card idea!

Metroid Tamer

L4, Chaotic Evil, Space Pirate, ATK 1600, DEF 400, Effect:When successfully normal summoned, put 2 "Metroid Tokens" (L1, True Neutral, Metroid, ATK 500, DEF 300) on your side of the field. If one of these tokens are destroyed as a result of battle, it is special summoned to the field again with 100 less ATK and DEF. This effect continues until both the token's ATK and DEF are 0, then it is destroyed. If this card is destroyed, destroy the two tokens.

JYAP
10-01-2005, 01:35 PM
Sounds good!

Dredoc:10+1+.05=$11.05

(assembles incomplete booster pack)

Metroid Booster($.50 for now...)

Common:
Metroid
Space Pirate
Metroid Tamer

There. DEAL WITH IT!!!

EDIT:Forgot the post in my topic bonus. +$.10 to Dredoc and Monk per post. Too lazy to count it up.

Felonious Monk
10-01-2005, 08:42 PM
Web based dice roller. (http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm)

Downloadable RNG executable (http://www.segobit.com/rng.EXE)
Zipped version (http://www.segobit.com/rng.zip)

Just a few more posts to get that extra buck...

What about a Power Beam card: equip on Samus Aran to increase attack by 1000.

or a Wave Beam card: equip on Samus Aran to boost attack by 500. All attacks by Samus now lower target creature's attack and defense by 200 till the end of opponents next turn. Must have Power Beam card equipped.

or Plasma Beam card: equip on Samus Aran to boost attack by 500. All attacks by Samus on other creature cards deal 100 damage directly to opponent's lifepoints. This bonus damage is ignored if attacking your opponent directly. Must have Power Beam card equipped.

or a Charge Beam card: if equipped to Samus Aran, Samus can spend a turn charging its attack. For each turn spent charging (max of 2), Samus gets a Charge token. When Samus attacks, attack power is increased by 500 for each token. Player has the option of counting charge tokens toward AP if card is attacked, but all tokens are lost in the process. Must have Power Beam card equipped.

or an Ice Missle magic card: freeze target card (unable to take any actions for until the end of next turn) and instantly kill any Metroid tokens target card may have (weak to cold dontcha know). If frozen target is the only creature card on opponent's side of the field, player may attack life points directly.

or a Power Suit card: equip to increase defense by 800. Cannot be used with Fusion Suit card. Can only be equipped by Samus Aran.

or a Fusion Suit card: equip to increase defense by 500 and ignore attacks by Metroids. Cannot be used with Power Suit card. Can only be equipped to Samus Aran.

or a Varia Suit card: equip to increase defense by additional 500 and ignore fire-based attacks. Must have Power Suit or Fusion Suit card equipped.

or a Gravity Suit card: equip to increase defense by additional 500 and avoid all negative status effects. Must have Varia Suit equipped.

or a Missle magic card: Pick any of your opponent's face down cards and discard it to their graveyard. If the face down card is a creature with more than 1000 AP, it's AP is permanently reduced by 500 instead.

or a Power Bomb magic card: for each Metroid item card in play (any of the Beam or Suit cards or the Morph Ball card) deal 100 damage directly to opponent's lifepoints. If the AP of any of the opponent's monster cards (or DP if defending) in play is less than or equal to that number, send them to the graveyard.

or a Morph Ball card: equip to Samus Aran to allow her to drop bombs. These bombs can destroy any one trap card on the field. When used, her AP drops to 0, her DP is increased by 300, and she is considered defending until the beginning of the player's next turn. Samus cannot use this ability and attack in the same turn.

Samus Aran: 100 AP/ 100 DP, the only summon able to equip Metroid item cards. If she has all three Suit cards she gains the ability to emulate the Missle magic card in lieu of her normal attack. If she has all four Beam cards, she gains the ability to emulate the Ice Missle magic card in lieu of her normal attack. If she has all seven cards equipped she can use either one of these abilities and attack in the same turn. If she has all seven cards and the Morph Ball card, she can emulate the Power Bomb magic card, but it only deals half LP damage (monsters are destroyed as normal) and she cannot attack in the same turn.

SA-X: 2000 AP/ 1500 DP, is considered to have the Wave Beam and Varia Suit cards equipped on summoning.

JYAP
10-02-2005, 03:55 AM
All excellent ideas.

Monk:13x.50=$6.50

And you found the RNG. Bonus $3.

Protoss119
10-02-2005, 02:06 PM
KEWL!

I'd like to buy an Eternal War Starter Pack, please. (This would leave me at 3.50$.)

Felonious Monk
10-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Bling bling! So that means:

$10 base
+ 294*$0.10 per post
+ 13*$0.50 (there's actually 14 of them, but I'm not going to sweat it ;) )
+ $3
--------------
$48.90

Before I start buying any decks, double-check my figures to make sure I got it right. I wasn't sure if it was +$.01 per post and +$.10 per post in one of your topics or if it was $.10 per post just for participating or...

Also, how much is the Metroid deck going to be and can we mix decks together or do we have to keep them "pure". I know, I know... always with the questions.

Halfwingseen
10-02-2005, 07:22 PM
Ideas:
Warcraft based:
Peon ( being 300a 100d when into play may search for Wartower and put card into hand )
Wartower:( trap, add's 1000d to thingy ( name plz ) under attack )
Tauren : ( 1000a 500d )
Kodo Beast: ( 500a 100d Adds 200a to all of your thingys in play )
Spirit Walker: ( when played may play one tauren from dead stuffs )
Tauren Chiefton:( 2000a 500d Adds 100d to all taurens ( special ability to deal 100 damage to opponant life force )

Wisp:( 100a 100d may be sacrificed to prevent damage to player )
Huntress:( 600a 300d ( may use spill over attack points into another thingy ( i hope that makes sense ) instead of dealing dmaage to player
Mountain giant: ( 500a 2000d may draw attack to this monster instead of any other one
Keeper of the Grove: 800a 1000d ( when coming into play you play play 3 Treant cards from deck )
Treant:( 100a 400d )

Peasant: 100a 100d
Call to arms ( magic, increases all peasants a/d by 200)
Scout tower: ( 5000d instead of blocking this monster takes damage until its d reaches 0 then the owner must sacrifice 1 monster or take 800 damage )
Rifleman ( 400a 100d Reenforcements: may sacrifice Rifle man to play 2 footman from deck )
Footman : 200a 600d

Acrolyte: 100a 200d
Ghoul: 200a 100d ( may play 1 ghoul from deck ( limit once per turn )
Abomination: 1000a 200d ( disease cloud Lowers all non undead a by 100 )
Meat Wagon: ( 100a 100d ( abilty Corspes )
Necromancer: ( 200a 100d ( power raise dead: when presant with a meat wagon once per game may play 1 skeleton warrior card from deck ) ( ability Skeleton Mastery: when a monster is destroyed play a token on this monster when you have 3 tokens may summon 2 skeleton warriors from deck )
Skeleton Warrior ( 200a 200d )
Lich: 600a 600d power: Frost nova ( lowers all d by 200 ( if d hits 0 they are lost )

Gnoll: 200a 100d
Hydra Ancient: 600a 300d ( on death spawn 2 Hydras)
Hydra: 300a 200d ( on death spawn 2 Hydra Hatchlings )
Hydra Hatchling 100a 50d
Battle Golem: 1000a 1000d Sacrifice 1 monster to play
Granite golem: 200a 2000d Sacrifice a battle golem and 200 life ponts to play.

StarCraft:

Hatchery: ( place this card in your starting hand : play 1 drone from deck ( randomly place this card in deck and shuffle )
Drone: 50a 50d ( place 4 tokens on drone when there are 0 tokens on drone drone is lost )
Zergling: 200a 100d ( to play remove 1 token from a drone )
Hydralisk ( 300a 100d to play remove 1 token from a drone )
Ultralisk 600a 400d ( to play remove 2 tokens from a drone )
Overlord: 100a 400d ( had two tokens ( use as drone ) Generates 1 token every 2 turns ( may not be killed by 0 tokens )

and thats my 2 cents into this game i may check back and try u know but there are my cards ( btw i could think of around 10 more cards for terran and protoss but im lazy )

Halfwingseen
10-02-2005, 07:42 PM
Oh oh oh more money for me:

Starer set Orc:
Peon X 3
WartowerX1
GruntX5 ( 500a 200d)
TaruenX3
KodobeastX2
Spirit WalkerX 3 (forgot the stats 200a 900d )
Tauren Chief X1
Upgrade Attack ( add 200a to all of your monsters while this in play ( stacks with self )X3
Upgrade Armor ( add 200d to all of your monsters while this in play ( stacks with self) X3
Upgrade grunt ( adds 300a and 200d to all grunts ( does not stack with self)X2
Stone Defense: ( prevent all enemys with less than 1000a from attacking )

Starter: Human

PeasantX7
Call to armsX2
Scout TowerX1
Rifleman X 3
Footman X8
Upgrade Attack ( add 200a to all of your monsters while this in play ( stacks with self )X3
Upgrade Armor ( add 200d to all of your monsters while this in play ( stacks with self) X3

StarterNight Elf

Wisp X5
Huntress X 4
Mountain GiantX 3
KotGX1
Treant X 9

Starter: Undead

AcrolyteX4
GhoulX10
AbominationX2
Meat wagonX2
NecromancerX1
Skeleton WarriorX8
LichX1

Starter:Creep
GnollX6
Hydra AncientX1
Hydra X3
Hydra HatchlingX7
Battle GolemX2
Granite GolemX2

Starter: Zerg

HatcheryX1
DroneX3
ZerglingX10
HydraliskX4
UltraliskX3
OverlordX1
Metabolic PowerX4( adds 100a and 100 d to all monsters Stacks with self costs 1 token to play )
Dronze FrenzyX1 ( replace all tokens on drones )

*Rakes in the cash*
counts um thats 10+17+30+ however many for posties
muahahaha

Protoss119
10-03-2005, 01:48 PM
~drools over Zerg Starter Set~

...ZERG...

I have one! I have one!

Zerg Queen

Secret Rare

Level 7

ATK 1600/DEF 1800

Each of your Main Phases this monster is on your side of the field, you may select and activate one of the following effects:

-Put a token on one monster on your opponent's side on the field. Each of your opponent's standby phases, your opponent must pay 100 LP or the monster with the token is destroyed.

-Destroy one monster on the field and create 2 "Broodling Tokens" (L1, Neutral Evil, ATK 200, DEF 100) in either Attack or Defense Position face-up. These tokens stay on the field until the end of your turn. If you activate this ability, this monster cannot attack this turn.

-Select up to 2 monsters on your opponent's side of the field. These monsters cannot change their positions (even by a card effect) until the end of your opponent's next turn.

Halfwingseen
10-03-2005, 04:02 PM
*deep breathe organizing starter sets into booster packs*

Dead Races Booster Pack:
common:
Hydra Hatchling
Zergling
Drone
Gnoll
Uncommon:
Metabolic Boost ( +50a +50d to all monsters cost: 1 token )
Hydra
Hydralisk
Ultralisk
Rare:
Metabolic Power
Hatchery
Battle Golem
Ultrarare:
Dronze Frenzy
Ancient Hydra
Granite Golem
Warcraft 3 booster:
Common:
Peon
Acrolyte
Wisp
Peasant
Skeleton Warrior
Ghoul
Grunt
Footman
Huntress
Treant
Uncommon:
Tauren
KodoBeast
Spirit Walker
Upgrade Attack
Upgrade Armor
Upgrade Grunt
RifleMan
Mountain Giant
Abomination
Meat Wagon
Necromancer
Rare:
Lich
KotG
Archmage ( 1300a 300d may play Water elemental from deck, Blizzard: lower opponants by 100a and 200d )
Water Elemental ( 500a 1000d )
Tauren Chiefton
Wartower
Stone Defense
Scout Tower
*rakes in 7.5 more $$$*

Halfwingseen
10-03-2005, 04:04 PM
Just a question how do we knwo whats in our booster packs... RNG? and what do we put to get the cards u know explain that plz

Halfwingseen
10-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Oh Monk ::
dont read up on Yu gi oh its basically MTG with higher numbers ( old school pwnage ) (MTG=Magic the Gathering for those idiots out there )

JYAP
10-03-2005, 07:21 PM
GWOOOH! BIG WORDS MAKE MY HEAD HURT!
(throws Bartre off the comp)
Halfwing,all your suggestions have God-awful stats. I recommend you boost them. You also forgot the level for each one.

Yes,the RNG does determine the cards for the booster pack. Once for rarity,once for card in rarity.

Too lazy to give you guys $$$,but Monk,it's $.01 per post,not $.10. Sowwy.

Use monster types (Ex. Dreamer,Noob,Melee) please!!!

And I think I'll supply you with another starter.

Mario Goons Starter($10)

Bowserx1
Bowser Jr.x1
Boox1
Dry Bonesx3
Goombax3
Koopa Troopax3
Koopa Paratroopax3
Buzzy Beetlex3
Bob-ombx3
Magikoopax3
Piranha Plantx3
Hammer Bro.x3
Shy Guyx3
Bowser's Castlex1
Bowser Breathx2
Swarmx2
ROAR!x1
Kidnapx1
Persistancex1

Commentary: Low magic. Basically just a lot of cannon fodder to overwhelm your enemy with. Of course,there's some good stuff in there,but I'm too lazy to work the stats out. Half credit for stats BTW.

Oh,catch me online for bonus cards.

EDIT:Relooking Halfwing's suggestions over,I think he might have the wrong format. Yu-Gi-Oh please.

Halfwingseen
10-03-2005, 07:42 PM
er
well the points of those deck would be to get a huge mas of guys and just bloody upgrade them
er fine *sigh*

Uncommon:
Surge of Brilliance: Put one upgrade card into hand from deck

and ive been using magic like things MTG which is the thing yu gi oh is based on figured it couldnt b much different ( and think about a grunt with
+1300a and +1200d thats 1800/1400 i think right.. thats not bad for having 5 on table correct and i didnt name them cause i assumes that thetypes of carsd would be understood like orc's for the orc humans for teh humans elves fo rthe elves and undead for the undead maybe Alien for zerg and creeps and lvl wise figur eit out the rares would b lvl 5ish the ultras would b lvl 6 and the rest around 2 or 3
allllso ^_^ i used old yu gi oh rules methinks where the sthrongest guy was methinks 2200a and 1800d and there was max of 2000lp u know the first ruleset >.<
magic the gathering much much easier to play lower numbers less math less complicated and frikkin easy to do
also the tauren shief with +1k/1k could easily command the field with 3000/1600

Halfwingseen
10-03-2005, 07:53 PM
Example of MTG card
http://www.bungeholes.com/DDMC/OurCards/SliverQueen.jpeg
That guy is almighty concider that a 7000/7000 monster
http://www.bungeholes.com/DDMC/OurCards/PolarKraken.jpeg that is a 11000/11000 understand now why this is easier to understand lol
http://www.bungeholes.com/images/mtg/bl/Black23.jpg Just a nifty card that decimates most decks

Felonious Monk
10-03-2005, 10:49 PM
I think one of the big differences between them is that all creatures are considered to have Trample in Yu-Gi-Oh. That, and the big ass numbers. And no mana. And no land. And lack of "summoning sickness". Maybe they aren't that much alike in play, but the concept is the same. To be honest, I've forgotten more about MTG than I ever knew about YGO, but it seems to be similar enough to make it easy to pick up.

I remember this one guy that used to have this mean red deck. He had a creature (can't remember the name, but it was a wasp thingy) that was 1/1 per red mana tapped and had trample. He'd use this with a buttload of mana and couple it with Mana Flare, which essentially killed any one of your monsters and dropped your health by 1/4-1/2 each turn. Thank God for Alabaster Potion. ;) Of course, this was about 8 years ago, so I'm sure things have changed a bit since.

Too lazy to give you guys $$$,but Monk,it's $.01 per post,not $.10. Sowwy.

Now I'm just confused. What do you mean by

"EDIT:Forgot the post in my topic bonus. +$.10 to Dredoc and Monk per post. Too lazy to count it up."
and
"Post in any of my topics:+$.10"

Does that mean we need to count up our posts in each one of your topics and that for each one we get $0.10? If so, is this in addition to the $.01 we get for them anyway, or is it instead of it? Also, is the definition of "your topics" just any topic you start, or is it limited to games, fanfics, random chaos, etc? What about the ones you hijacked?

Halfwingseen
10-04-2005, 03:02 PM
Oh really they all have trample O_O and umm yea i used perisha agisnt my friends elf deck ( elves= annoyingly high numbers of them all gving hjuge benfits to eachother all green cards ) he litterally cried ( we went to trounement for $1000 prize i lost and got 20 booster apcks for 2nd place but hehehe ^_^ and yea....lol so um the point of my cards is to upgrade them asap and amap ^_^

Felonious Monk
10-04-2005, 09:15 PM
Yeah, another important point is that you can only summon L4 cards without paying tribute. For L5 and 6 you have to offer up one monster on the field and for L7 and 8 you have to offer up two. Unless of course it is a special summon, in which case these restrictions don't apply. Then you have fusions and rituals... you know what, maybe you should read up on the rules just to make sure you have it straight before you get started.

JYAP
10-05-2005, 03:36 AM
Ohh...

DOES NOT COMPUTE

BZZT

(short-circuits)
Ok,have it your way...

Oh,and MTG stats are horrible for Yu-Gi-Oh. 7000/7000 doesn't exist period.

Old rules? Wha? The show sucks and smashes the rules into itty bitty pieces,don't listen to it. But a nice idea on the upgrading. And with your starter packs having so much monsters...
(draws shotgun)
(shoots 3 monster type limit rule into pieces)

JYAP
10-05-2005, 03:46 AM
(IDEA)

Fusion Booster Pack($3)

Common:
Fuse

Uncommon:
Scythe Noob(Noob+Scythe User)
Sneaker Mage(Cornersneaker+Wizard)
Scythe Orc(Half Orc+Scythe User)
Powerlevel Sneaker(Powerleveler+Cornersneaker)

Rare:
Nooblar Supreme(Noob+Scythe User+Cornersneaker+Powerleveler and 2 of these must be on the field)

Halfwingseen
10-05-2005, 02:04 PM
my undead deck would kick ass once made correctly if u think about it with enough upgrades the lich - to def and the mass of skeleton warriors would overhwlme methinks ( of course u can add 500 to both sides of the guys for all of em cept heors and then they would b up to parish with other guys )

JYAP
10-05-2005, 05:13 PM
Some stats to tide you over:

Bowser:L8,3100 AP,2800 DP,Koopa,automatically starts on the field but cannot attack or be attacked until properly summoned, and allows all L4s and lower to be summoned without limit.
Bowser Jr.:L7,2700 AP,1300 DP,Koopa,+500 AP if Bowser is on the field.
Boo:L6,2200 AP,2400 DP,when flipped,reduces enemy's AP by the difference in AP and DP.
Dry Bones:L3,1200 AP/DP,Koopa/Undead,revives if killed by a result of battle.
Goomba:L3,1400 AP,700 DP,Minion
Koopa Troopa:L4,1000 AP,1600 DP,Koopa,if attacked,turns into Koopa Shell.
Koopa Paratroopa:L4,1200 AP,1600 DP,Koopa,can attack directly until hit,then if hit again,turns into Koopa Shell.
Koopa Shell(Token):500 AP,can be sacrificed to deal direct damage.
Buzzy Beetle:L4,100 AP,2100 DP,Minion
Bob-omb:L4,2500 AP,0 DP,Minion,suicides when attacking,automatically dies if attacked.
Magikoopa:L4,1500 AP/DP,Koopa,when flipped,draw a card.
Piranha Plant:L5,2100 AP,400 DP,Minion,if attacked facedown,swap AP for DP for the attack.
Hammer Bro:L6,2300 AP,1600 DP,Koopa
Shy Guy:L4,1500 AP,1400 DP,Minion,all equips double on Shy Guy.

Have fun. And you guys can start dueling at any time,really. Just do this:

To draw,assign a number to a card in your deck. Use the RNG and draw the cards with the first 5 numbers on them to start. When you draw a card,use the next number if you already have that card and it's not in your deck. No cheating or I bring out my +5/+5 Hammer of Fairness.

Felonious Monk
10-05-2005, 10:01 PM
Er... I think it would save a lot of trouble if you rolled for us, save the numbers in a txt file or something and the when we post our cards and their numbers you can tell us what's in our deck. It's much more reliable if one person handles it, especially since it's impossible to tell if someone is cheating. Even if they aren't and they just get lucky, it still looks that way.

Side note: I'm going out of town yet again, but I swear it will only be for a few days. I'll be leaving tomorrow and coming back on Monday or Tuesday. I pretty much have to since my wife is getting the pins in her finger removed on Tuesday.

JYAP
10-06-2005, 05:32 AM
But that's so much work! :razz: Fine fine. Just assemble your decks and I'll roll for you.

Hmm.

My Deck:

Rain Mirnimanex1
Harner Aylomein(L8,2800 AP,2900 DP,Melee/Pro)x1
Heat Mirnimane(L6,2100 AP,2000 DP,Melee,+500 if played alongside Rain)x1
Snow Mirnimane(L6,1900 AP,2300 DP,Caster,+500 if played alongside Rain)x1
Sleet Mirnimane(L6,1800 AP,2200 DP,Rogue,when flipped,slays attacking target,+500 if played alongside Rain)x1
Hail Mirnimane(L6,1500 AP,2400 DP,Ranged/Caster,attacks directly,+500 if played alongside Rain)x1
Drago Blimfen(L6,1000 AP,2800 DP,Caster,reduces attacker's AP by 300 if hit,+500 if played alongside Harner)x1
Serind Tylner(L6,1000 AP,2700 DP,Ranged/Caster,can attack directly or make a crippling shot on a opponent,reducing the enemy's AP by 500,+500 if played alongside Harner)x1
Rali Lutgenest(L6,2100 AP,1800 DP,Caster,attacks the 2 monsters adjacent to the one he attacks with no LP penalty if his AP is lower,+500 if played alongside Harner)x1
The Ninja(L6,2000 AP/DP,Rogue,when flipped,slays enemy target and inflicts 500 LP damage on the owner of the target,+500 if played alongside Harner)x1
Halfling Warrior(L4,1600 AP,1000 DP,Melee)x5
Mirnimane Fanatic(L4,1200 AP,1700 DP,Melee)x5
RNG Sacrifice(Summons as many Sacrificial Goats(0 AP) onto the field as you can have. They may be used for a sacrifice at the cost of 1000 LP)x2
Trap Kit(Equip on a rogue to kill the next attacker,play face down)x2
Fireball/Flamestrike/Flame Lash/Whatever! It's a fire spell ok?(Equip on a caster to boost AP by 500)x4
Invisibility Sphere(Equip on a caster to make him unable to be attacked as well as the 2 monsters next to him until he attacks. Even if he attacks,the monsters are still invisible until they attack)x2
Scythex1
Dragon's Lairx1
Delayed Blast Fireball(Trap)(Choose a caster on your side. If there are none,you cannot play this. This trap will spring when the caster is attacked. If the caster is killed via magical means,this card is discarded. The trap makes a attack against the attacker as if it had a AP of (Caster's AP+1500).)x2
Knockdown(Equip on a melee to turn his next attack into a KD attack that stops the target from doing anything for 2 turns)x2
Longbow(Equip on Ranged for +300 AP)x2
Spawn Camp(Inflict 800 LP damage on your opponent)x1
Double Team'd/10(If Rain and Harner are on the field and either one attacks directly,both attack)x1

Double Team isn't that overpowered since I need Rain AND Harner and Sacrificial Goats will devour all my LP,and I have no LP recovery. Anyways,duel me if you want to.

And :) to you Monkey.

JYAP
10-06-2005, 05:49 AM
Oh,to make Dredoc a happy ranger.

Metroid:L3,1100 AP,800 DP,Metroid,respawns on death with 100 less AP and DP,if attacking a L6 or higher target,deals AP damage equal to Metroid's AP/2.
Fission Metroid:L3,1000 AP,600 DP,Metroid,becomes vulnerable to a specific enemy monster type each turn. If hit with the right one,calculate damage normally. If hit with the wrong one,summon Fission Metroid again and give each +100 AP/DP. You choose the type BTW,and it can't be the same until you use them all.
Hunter Metroid:L3,1200 AP,400 DP,Metroid,has Metroid's power,can attack directly and give half the LP damage to your LP.
Metroid Prime:L8,2700 AP,2000 DP,Metroid,all Metroids except Prime get +100 to their AP/DP each turn.

Have fun.

JYAP
10-07-2005, 04:15 PM
Ehh,if you catch me online,here's the conditions for some cards.

Harner Aylomein or any EB resident:Defeat _________ alone!

Itchy the Swordfish:Ask me about Insaniquarium!

Gash the Shark:Actually download and play Insaniquarium and tell me the name of the special droppable item in tank 2!

DM:Make Almuric make me a DM! :razz: Not really. Convince Al to nerf both Ice Storm and Bigby's Forceful Hand(again).

RNG Sacrifice:Get horribly raped by the RNG when fighting me!(Roll below 9 on a lot of your attack rolls)

Trap Kit:Spawn trap some really bloody annoying noob 3 times!

Double Team:While Harner is active,gang someone attacking Harner with a 18+ char!

There. Here's another booster.

Halfling Warriors Booster($3.50)

Common:
Halfling Warrior
Halfling Mage
Halfling Sneak

Uncommon:
Bastard Sword
Scimitar
Longsword
Warhammer
Battleaxe
Katana
Morningstar
Rapier

Rare:
Halfling Knight
Halfling Bandit
Halfling Claympre
Halfling Hammer
Halfling Axeman
Halfling Samurai
Halfling Pirate
Halfling Fencer

Can we get something done please? Buy a starter kit and some boosters,trick out your deck,and let's go!

Halfwingseen
10-07-2005, 07:48 PM
um
My special card that unique to me only and no one can ever get and i call it for now and forever:

Thox: ( 2700/3000 caster/prolvl 10(sacrifice ohh lets say 6 monsters ) When played kills all monsters with less than 2000 ap and all monsters with less than 2100 dp with wail of banchee and timestop spammation )

i calls him ^_^
and my deck is
*buys two undead starter decks*
*buys one creep starter deck*
*sorts and combines*
*adds 500/500 to all monsters in those deck to balance it out*
*lists deck...soon*
*hates asteriks*
*lists deck*
*riiiiight*
*now*
AcrolyteX5
GhoulX20
AbominationX4
Meat wagonX3
NecromancerX2
Skeleton WarriorX15
LichX2
Upgrade Attack X9
Upgrade ArmorX9
Hydra AncientX1
Hydra X3
Hydra HatchlingX7
ThoxX1
Battle GolemX2
Granite GolemX1

JYAP
10-07-2005, 07:56 PM
Nice. Considering Thox can't be summoned due to the 5 monster limit,his stats don't matter.

Magic card effects:

Bowser's Castle:All Minions and Koopas get +200 to AP and DP.
Bowser's Breath:Burninate 1 monster if Bowser is on the field.
Swarm(Trap):When your opponent attacks,summon all monsters you can onto the field.
ROAR!:If Bowser is on the field,all L4 and lower monsters flee to the opponent's hand.
Kidnap:Choose a target one of your monsters could destroy. That target is now kidnapped,and equipped as a magic card. If the kidnapper is attacked,the kidnapped takes the blow,dealing appropriate damage to the owner.
Persistance(Continuous):When played,destroyed monsters on your side don't go to the discard pile for 5 turns.

There.

Halfwingseen
10-07-2005, 08:51 PM
Thats the point JYAP besides he would slaughter every deck with his prensence hes just in there for kicks

JYAP
10-08-2005, 04:29 AM
Ok. Whatever you wish.

Protoss119
10-08-2005, 10:16 AM
~stares at Metroids absent-mindedly~

~becomes unsubconsious at the mere sight of them~

JYAP
10-09-2005, 04:34 AM
Yeah. No duels? BORING.

Protoss Starter Pack

Probex5
Photon Cannonx5
Zealotx5
Dragoonx5
Reaverx1
Scarabx5
Scoutx4
Carrierx5
Interceptorx20
Mass Carriers=Instant Win!x1

There.

JYAP
10-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Sigh.

Probe:500 AP/DP,L2,Mechanical,sac to summon Photon Cannon.
Photon Cannon:1700 AP/DP,L4,Mechanical,is destroyed unless summoned via Probe.
Zealot:1900 AP,1000 DP,L4,Protoss,loses 100 AP per attack.
Dragoon:1700 AP,1500 DP,L4,Protoss/Ranged
Reaver:2800 AP,2000 DP,L7,Mechanical,can summon a Scarab to the field in lieu of attacking,cannot attack without saccing a Scarab
Scarab:0 AP/DP,L1,Mechanical,take 0 LP damage if this is destroyed.
Scout:2000 AP/DP,L6,Mechanical
Carrier:0 AP,2700 DP,L7,Mechanical,cannot attack without Interceptors equipped.
Interceptor:100 AP,0 DP,L1,Mechanical,summon as if it were a magic card,no limit to Interceptors on field,nor do they count toward the limit,only 8 Interceptors per Carrier,instead of dealing damage to a opponent,reduce AP(or DP if in defense mode)by 1/2 the Interceptor's AP.
Mass Carriers=Instant Win!:Summon 5 Carriers to the field.

Protoss Upgrade Cards For A Undisclosed Booster:

Psi Blades:+100 per card to Zealot/Dark Templar's AP.
Photon Charges:+100 per card to Dragoon/Photon Cannon's AP.
Plasma Autocannons:+100 per card to Scout's AP.
Mechanical Upgrade:+50 per card to all Mechanical monsters' AP/DP(Scarabs still can't fight)
Upgraded Shields:+100 to all monsters' DP.

Someone duel before I kill people.

Protoss119
10-11-2005, 01:58 PM
Meh, what harm will it do? I think I'll challenge (and this is pretty much a prefab deck I have, so...) ya.

~looks around~ So who goes first?

JYAP
10-11-2005, 02:54 PM
X_X

Dredoc,use the DnD Dice Roller to draw cards for yourself. If I do it,I would know which cards you got. But anyhoo.

(rolls 1d2 with 1 being me and 2 being you)
Rolled 2. You go first. Assign a number between 1 through (total amount of cards in deck) and roll a 1d(total) 5 times. Draw the five cards to start your hand off.
(rolls)

Felonious Monk
10-11-2005, 07:31 PM
I honestly thought I would be home right now. Instead, my wife and I came right back after getting her pins removed (a 2-1/2 to 3 hr drive each way) and we will probably be here for another week or so. I'm currently in the process of setting up the wireless network and DSL for my in-laws, so at least internet will be an option, but I rarely get any free time just to veg in front of the comp while I'm here. I guess that gives me ample time to work on a deck then, huh? (Mmmmmm... Meta-Ridley)

And :) to you JYAP.

JYAP
10-11-2005, 08:08 PM
Good to know you're back Monkey. Care to make a decent build in Eternal War to show the nooblets up(coughcoughjadecoughcough)?

So you know,the gear there is like ours,but infinately more versatile.

Oh,Meta Ridley!

Meta Ridley:3000 AP,2900 DP,L8,Space Pirate,respawns with 600 less AP/DP per destruction until AP/DP=0,after which Meta Ridley is destroyed(scrapped gear).
Plasma/Wave/Ice/Power Beam Pirate:1800 AP,800 DP,L4,Space Pirate,automatically is destroyed if a duplicate hits the same pirate,Plasma does double damage on a direct attack,Wave can hit 2 targets,Ice can stop a target from doing anything next turn,and Power gets +500 AP VS Samus/SA-X.
Stealth Pirate:1600 AP/DP,L4,Space Pirate,can be switched to attack mode upon being flipped before hit(I.E. Waddle Dee attacks facedown Stealth. Stealth can switch to attack mode and destroy the opposing Waddle Dee.)
Leadership:+300 to all Pirates.

Felt like it.

Protoss119
10-12-2005, 01:51 PM
Err...slight problem that I realized.

From 3:00-4:00, I'll be on my Grandpa's computer. Because he won't let me download anything on his computer, I can't get the RNG. However, once I get on my own computer, I can get the RNG. It depends on when I get done with my homework, ranging from 4:30-6:00 if necessary.

BTW, if you would like to make a fu-~thwacked~ I mean flipping kick-as~thwacked~ I mean kick-arse build at Eternal War, please join us. It's under Arena.

JYAP
10-12-2005, 05:19 PM
Use that DnD dice roller thingy,it's not a download.

Also,if you added me to buddy list,you can find me there. If not,I know where you live.(loads sniper)

Protoss119
10-13-2005, 04:43 PM
OK, added the DnD Dice Roller to the Favorites.

I set 1 magic/trap card FD. End turn.

JYAP
10-13-2005, 05:02 PM
My turn.

I play Halfling Warrior in attack mode after drawing a card.

Your turn.

Protoss119
10-14-2005, 02:11 PM
Lol. I have nothing to do so I end. Your turn.

JYAP
10-14-2005, 06:35 PM
Draw card.

I sac Halfling Warrior for Rali. I play a card face down. End turn.

Protoss119
10-14-2005, 09:36 PM
I set 1 monster Face Down and end.

JYAP
10-15-2005, 03:38 AM
Drawing.

I play 1 monster facedown,and have Rali attack your facedown monster. End turn.

Protoss119
10-16-2005, 12:02 PM
It was Cornersneaker. 800 ATK/1600 DEF.

JYAP
10-16-2005, 03:45 PM
It's your turn...

Felonious Monk
10-19-2005, 06:58 PM
Unfortunately, NWN got taken off of my comp some time back while I was trying to straighten up some issues while I was having with it. I couldn't find one of the disks for it, so no NWN for me. Knowing me I'll probably find it 5 years down the road when there aren't any more NWN servers running. The good (bad?) news is that by that time I'll be hopelessly addicted to NWN2.

Game on.

JYAP
10-20-2005, 03:29 AM
Well,you got three options.

Look harder.

Buy new disks.

Do nothing and get a bullet in the head.

Felonious Monk
10-20-2005, 05:11 PM
I'm reinstalling my OS tonight (upgrading actually), and I hope that in the process I come across my disks. I find it very unlikely that I would buy new disks, but haven't given up the idea of downloading an ISO if that's what it comes to. To be honest, I find that the longer I go without it the less I actually need it. I feel the strangest urge to install D2 again though...

JYAP
10-23-2005, 08:09 PM
Waiting...

JYAP
11-01-2005, 01:42 PM
More monsters since Dredoc won't make a move.

Fire Elemental:1700 AP,1000 DP,L4,Elemental,does double damage on a direct attack.
Water Elemental:1400 AP/DP,L4,Elemental,drowns a target in defense mode if the AP of WE is higher than the enemy's DPx1.5. Drowned monsters are destroyed.
Earth Elemental:800 AP,2000 DP,L4,Elemental,requires to be hit 2 times by a fatal blow to be destroyed.
Air Elemental:1500 AP/DP,L4,Elemental,does not count towards 1 monster summon limit.
Greater/Elder Elemental(any):+500AP/DP and +2L,same abilities.

JYAP
03-31-2006, 06:11 PM
CLEAR! (BZZT)

Duel called on account of time. Tie game.
(gives Protoss a card of his pick from my deck barring Double Team,Rain,and Harner)

(revises deck)

My New Deck:

Eliwoodx1
Lynx1
Hectorx1
Ostian Knightx3
Sacaean Nomadx3
Pherae Cavalierx3
Etrurian Magex3
Lycian Mercenaryx3
Bern Wyvern Riderx3
Ilia Pegasus Knightx3
Promotex3
Critical Hitx1
Silver Swordx3
Silver Lancex3
Silver Axex3
Rallyx1
Devil Axex1
Together We Ride!x1

Go go Fire Emblem!

Eliwood: 2500 AP/DP, L8, Lord, +200 AP/DP to Pherae Cavaliers.
Lyn: 2100 AP/DP, L7, Lord, +200 AP/DP to Sacaean Nomads, will evade the first lethal blow.
Hector: 2800 AP/DP, L8, Lord, +200 AP/DP to Ostian Knights.
Ostian Knight: 1400 AP, 2000 DP, L4, Unit.
Sacaean Nomad: 700 AP, 1300 DP, L3, Unit, evades first attack, attacks directly.
Pherae Cavalier: 1500 AP, 1400 DP, L4, Unit, summon additional duplicates for 500 LP each.
Etrurian Mage: 1600 AP, 700 DP, L4, Unit, attacks directly at 1/2 AP, must not attack after 3 turns of attacking.
Lycian Mercenary: 1500 AP/DP, L4, Unit.
Bern Wyvern Rider: 1800 AP, 1000 DP, L4, Unit, destroyed outright if hit by anything wielding a bow.(Use your imagination as to which monster has what weapon!)
Ilia Pegasus Knight: 1000 AP, 1500 DP, L4, Unit, reduces any magic-wielding enemy attacking it's AP by 1/2, destroyed outright if hit by bow wielders. (IMAGINATION FOOL!)
Promote: Increase any Unit/Lord's AP/DP by 500 each. In addition, upon promotion, each monster gains a new ability. May be used as a trap card.
Knight: Double LP damage to a monster attacking it in defense mode.
Nomad: Returns to hand upon first death.
Cavalier: May use any equip item.
Mage: Use 2/3 AP to attack directly.
Mercenary: Innate Critical Hit.
Wyvern Rider: Double LP damage when destroying a monster.
Pegasus Knight: Cannot be injured by magic wielders.
Eliwood: AP/DP bonus extends to all Units.
Lyn: May attack directly at 1/2 AP. Lose 300 LP every time you do so.
Hector: Gains +200 AP/DP if Eliwood or Lyn are on the field.
Critical Hit: All attacks Units/Lords make have a 1/10 chance of criticalling and doing double damage.
Silver Sword: +500 to Eliwood, Lyn, Mercs, Cavaliers, and promoted Peg Knights, Wyvern Riders, Nomads, and Hector.
Silver Lance: +500 to Cavaliers, Knights, Peg Knights, Wyvern Riders, and promoted Eliwood.
Silver Axe: +500 to Hector, and promoted Knights and Mercs.
Rally: Double Lord bonuses.
Devil Axe: +1500 AP to Silver Axe wielders, DP drops by 1500.
Together We Ride!: If all Lords are present, AP/DP goes up by 200 for them, and the opponent must listen to Together We Ride!.(joke part)

Reward for beating me: 1 Fire Emblem booster pack. Contents to be disclosed later.

Protoss119
03-31-2006, 08:43 PM
Sorry, JYAP. I just didn't think it was necessary wading through that sea of replies just to find out what the ATK of the monster was. What I do is post the ATK/DEF/Effect of the monster on summon.

JYAP
04-01-2006, 05:37 AM
S'ok. Someone else needs to come here though. Don't make me get the hookshot...

JYAP
04-01-2006, 07:21 PM
Booster Pack! Yay!!!

FE Boosters

Generics($4)

Common:

Knight
Nomad
Cavalier
Mage
Mercenary
Peg Knight
Wyvern Rider
Shaman
Monk
Soldier
Cleric
Troubadour
Thief
Myrmidon

Uncommon:

Black Fang (insert common monster here)

Rare:

General
Nomad Trooper
Paladin
Sage
Hero
Falcoknight
Wyvern Lord
Druid
Bishop
Valkyrie
Assassin
Swordmaster

The rares are simply the promoted forms of the commons. The Black Fang varients sacrifice 300 DP for 300 AP.

Shaman: 1900 AP, 600 DP, L4, Unit, cannot attack directly.
Monk: 1100 AP/DP, L4, Unit, instantly destroys L3s and below.
Soldier: 700 AP, 300 DP, L2, Unit.
Cleric: 0 AP, 400 DP, L3, Unit, restores a ally's DP by 1000 in lieu of attacking.
Troubadour: 0 AP, 600 DP, L3, Unit, can be played without limit at the cost of 500 LP per monster, restores a ally's DP by 800 in lieu of attacking.
Thief: 600 AP/DP, L3, Unit, can steal a card from the opponent on a direct attack.
Myrmidon: 1100 AP, 900 DP, L4, Unit, innate Critical hit.

Special FE char rule: All attacks against them deal 1/2 AP damage to their DP. When their DP hits 0, the monster is destroyed, and any leftover AP doubles and directly attacks the LP.

:)

JYAP
04-02-2006, 06:54 PM
(cries because no one likes this despite all the work I've put into it)