Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Event Creation [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Event Creation

Genocide
09-27-2003, 12:43 AM
Just say if we were to create an event, which would be installed in a separate copy of the mod (to use only for events), what type of scenario would you like to see? What would you like for the event to consist of etc. etc. I'm polling for ideas here.

Bounty Hunter
09-27-2003, 06:45 AM
Old Dungeon Siege mod (tha same we had on BBC) is alweys fun and make teams work if they want to win.

Maybe some kind of item hunt too. Put 6-7 chests all over an area. But only 1 chest have right item (orc head for example). Then let teams explore whole area to find right chest and turn in the item. If they meet since they are on hostile they will fight and those that survivie continue the search. The team that turn in the item get reward or points depending on event.

Madd
09-27-2003, 10:09 AM
oo i really like the sound of the hunt...

i got am idea but i don't know if it will work

ok, just like a hill in the center of the map, and its FFA or Team king of the hill, somehow scoring how long you stay on the top...i dunno how you would script it though

SecretLee
11-13-2004, 12:42 AM
Make it a very hard event ifit is in reg PvP mod.... Like you must have a lvl of blank_ item Blank_ skill of Blank to reveal or cause a BlankIf or when you killed blank ....your the scriptor start filling in the blanks matbe....Now on Dmed mod events super cool i heard that with a little photoshop and a dash of some media programs you can create storyline movies like the ones we see wen playing...Just saying the chioces limitless.. how cool do you wanna go,, maybe start favoring ppl..like first to get blank on a dmed mod wins a little bit more damge resistance on thier armor from saving the wizaed from certian death from invadeing evil clerics...i dunno ,,i am new whactha think?????? :cool: