Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Hello all. [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Hello all.

Protoss119
08-25-2005, 05:45 PM
Hello all. I'm Protoss119 (Or, if you've seen me on the EB server, Dredoc), and I'm glad to be here. Apparently, none of my emails created as of late have worked, so I never learned my activation code. Thus, if I'm to participate in any activity, it'll have to be here, where I can post. Thank you, that is all.

:chainsaw: :insta: :shoot:
:shoot: :insta:
:chainsaw: :jump: :insta:

:rofl:

JYAP
08-26-2005, 10:21 AM
Hello Dredoc. I know you want to participate in my RPG,so let me C/P the first post.

This is the rules for the RPG,k?
Alright,here's the formula for weapon damage:
Strength-Defense+Weapon Strength=Damage.
Simple.
Formula for magical damage:Read the stupid spell description.
Anyways,you start with 20 points,and distribute them as you wish.

HP:1 point=2 HP.
TP:1 point=1 TP.
Strength:1 point=1 Strength.
Defense:1 point=1 Defense.
Speed:1 point=1 Speed.
Magic:1 point=1 Magic.
Accuracy:1 point=4 Accuracy.
Evade:1 point=1 Evade.

There. They should be self-explanatory...cept for Accuracy. Let me elaborate:

When you initiate a attack,check your time. If your accuracy(minus evade)is equal to or lower than your seconds time,you hit. Otherwise,you miss.

Also,in exchange for some points,you can buy certain passive skills. They are:

Harden:If a attack deals less than 1/4th your defense(after damage is determined),you take 0 damage. 7 points.
Natural Healing:Every 3 rounds,heal 1 HP. 5 points.
Adept:When using skills,if your skill hits,treat the number you chose as if it were 1 higher. 7 points.
Keen Eye:If your attack hits,add half the points you spent on accuracy to your damage. 3 points.
Aura:Generates a aura for the party,increasing by 1 your best non-HP/TP stat. Does not affect you. 5 points.
Bloodlust:Every time you kill a enemy,add 2 to your strength for the remainer of the battle. 7 points.
Snakeblood:Immune to poison. 10 points.
Blessed:Immune to curse. 10 points.
Training:At level up,add 1 more point to your pool. 10 points.
Magic Ace:Your magic can now critical. 7 points.
Calm Mind:Every 4 rounds,regenerate 1 TP. 5 points.
Become God:Self explanatory. 21 points.(JOKE)

I mentioned criticals didn't I? If the seconds are the same,it's a critical. Note that you NEED to hit in order to critical. Unless you take Magic Ace,magic cannot critical.

You need to make a emoticon to participate in the RPG. There are several classes for your emoticon that give bonuses to your stats,and subtract from others. They are:
Squire:+3 strength,-2 evade,uses typical fighter skills
Ninja:+3 speed,-2 defense,has a mix of spells and physical skills.
Wizard:+3 magic,-2 strength,does major damage to one target with spells.
Sorceror:+3 magic,-2 speed,trades heavier damage for AoE nukes.
Archer:+3 accuracy,-2 magic,can fire from back row safely.
Rogue:+3 speed,-4 HP,can steal enemy items and use it on the party.
Berserker:+4 strength,-3 TP,comes free with the Bloodlust skill,sometimes goes Berserk when hit.
Adventurer:+2 HP,+1 TP,well rounded with magic and skills,perfect for the undecided.
(NEW)Monk:+3 evade,-2 defense,does not use armor or weapons,but can perform amazing feats.
(NEW)Priest:+3 TP,-2 defense,self-explanatory.
Apprentice:-2 to all stats,gains 1 point more on level up.

When you actually make your emoticon,I need to know what it looks like:
A:Normal.
B:When hit.
C:When he levels up.

When you level up,you get +2 to your HP and +1 to your TP,and you get 3 more points to place. You MUST spend all your points.

Oh,one more thing,no matter what happens,your emoticon's stats cannot go below 1. If your emoticon's stats happen to be below 1 when created,I'll take it out on your future level ups.

You can choose to sign your emoticon in so he'll fight battles,or sign him out,so he doesn't fight. Signed out emoticons get half the exp. I hate slackers,so if the party is wiped out,all signed out emoticons take a temporary stat hit.

The amount of enemies is determined by how many players are signed in. Your emoticons can be either in the front row or the back row. Back row emoticons can't attack directly,nor can they be attacked directly. Spells are another thing. Also,I'm too lazy to type up all the emoticons when someone attacks,so I'll type the one(s) that got hit,and the one that hit.

Make sense? If not,here's a sample battle with no stats.

(>o_o)>==+----- <(0_0<)

Noob attacked!

(V_V)<(0_0<)

JYAP got hit by noob!

(>o_o)>==+---(X_X)

JYAP attacked noob!

Noob was KOed!

JYAP wins!

There. Happy? Now start signing up!

AMENDMENT 1:Defense and Evade can be 0.

Al,you see what I mean? PM me his activation code so I can relay it to him please.

Protoss119
08-26-2005, 01:29 PM
That pretty much explains it.

Name:Dredoc Anthorngleas (ONCE MORE!!!)

Race:Halfling

Class:Adventurer

HP:8 +2 = 10

TP:5 +1 = 6

Strength:3

Defense:2

Speed:3

Magic:3

Accuracy:4

Evade:1

Appearance:<["]>

Does that cover everything? If so, I'm gonna sign him in.

JYAP
08-26-2005, 01:31 PM
You forgot the On Hit and Level Up parts of your emoticon. Otherwise,yeah,looks good.

Protoss119
08-26-2005, 01:34 PM
OK, Onhit...

<[x]> (looks ugly, I know, but oh well)

Level up...

^["]^