Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Sorry to do this but *reports* [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to do this but *reports*

Halfwingseen
08-07-2005, 01:57 PM
Champions of Dwarfhome has been disregarding server rules and been very disrespectful of all players there cursing and putting people down insulting them insulting warrior nation and everyone in it along with saying ( i censored this some ) "F**k warrior nation everyone in it are idiots I know the host and he doesnt like warrior nation either" LOL at last part well i hate reporting people letting it be known

JYAP
08-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Roger wilco. I'll get the railguns. And the flamethrowers. And the noobtossers. And the miniature nuclear launchers. And anything else I forgot.

:twisted:

King Harbromm
08-07-2005, 03:41 PM
What's funny is I'm "Champions of Dwarfhome" and don't remember saying anything like that. I do remember saying that most of WN are just tools and that I did swear to destroy your character any chance I got. But for some reason, nothing so harsh as what you're talking about.

On the other hand why don't you tell them WHY I said something like that? Tell them how you were just raping newbie 15s when you have a pretty powerful level 20. Or how Tek was trapping the whole world so that no matter where you went you died 1,000 times over from 150+ damage traps.

Of course, little details like that get left out.

King of Noobs(YOU DON'T TAUNT WING! WING TAUNT YOU!)

Halfwingseen
08-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Tek's like that
and also -.- yoru fair game when u attacked me and complained so much

and i think WNxConj said u said that last night or something im just messanger

Dweia
08-08-2005, 03:08 AM
Well, you brought another person to the forums at least :razz:

Almuric
08-08-2005, 08:53 AM
Actually I've had it up to *points over top of head* here with the rogues and their traps. There's going to be a some serious nerfing in the next update. For those of you who like traps, blame your bretheren who lay down hundreds of traps and kill all the players.

JYAP
08-08-2005, 11:44 AM
On the other hand,Spode11 has been a general ass in general(lol),spouting off curses left and right,spamming death magic after WNxConj kindly asked him to stop,and I'm pretty sure he's hacking up the DC on Bigby's Forceful Hand and his AC. Harner does not get KDed by a mage his level when Thox can't,nor does he miss every other throwing axe on a mage.

Of course,if WNxVolranS informed you of this,disregard my post.

Halfwingseen
08-08-2005, 02:33 PM
I admit the traps need a little nerfing my suggestion is modify the scripts amd make them wasy do 3d6 less damage or make it set amount deadly like 40 damage strong 30 average 20 minor 10 ect. very easy to do

JYAP
08-08-2005, 02:46 PM
...now that I think about it,I think King Harbromm was that one noob with guys that weren't even made for PvP,and who bragged about beating Ninja in the open with his fighter,and who calls Harner pathetic for not being able to hit his dwarven ass while he's in Imp. Expertise. Connection?