Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Which Area to Remove? [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Which Area to Remove?

Almuric
08-01-2005, 04:28 PM
Which area shall be removed and replaced with a new map?

JYAP
08-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Canals of Filth. The entrances seem to have been placed when the creator was drunk(I mean the fortress entrance),and it's too twisty for my taste.

Halfwingseen
08-01-2005, 06:46 PM
Also there are three issues with canals besides the twisty ness
50% of the time when i cast a spell i have to target for it 3 or more times
and trappers get too much power also when you click to move somewhere you get stuck on the thign in the middle and just stand there i vote canals get us a nice Cave map

JYAP
08-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Now,I like trapping as much as the next guy(see Ninja),but the level itself is ridiculous. The misshapen middle causes much pain for melee fighters(many of mine),the twisted corridors are CS heaven(Please...I hate CSing),and as before,the fortress entrances baffle me.

A cave-themed stage would be interesting...

Almuric
08-09-2005, 08:03 AM
That's all we get? Four votes counting mine?

Dweia
08-09-2005, 10:22 AM
I don't think I know enough about the maps to make a choice about which to dump.

My offer to add in a new map without taking out an old one still stands though, if you don't want to get rid of any. That's about all I can offer :)

JYAP
08-20-2005, 06:47 AM
Who voted Astral City even though it got a workover?

WNxGoRule
09-21-2005, 10:54 AM
definatley going with halfwing and jyap about the canals (even though i play a rogue) it is way to overpowering for sneakers and i have also got stuck many of times in that area on that middle thingy

Almuric
09-21-2005, 03:23 PM
ok...it's decided. Now I just need to make a nice Cave area to replace it. :) :beer: