Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
I have two now ^^ [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : I have two now ^^

Halfwingseen
07-28-2005, 02:31 PM
two epics ( yay ) i think thats amazing concidering i have not been playing the server long at all and i have 8 charactors i train at once >.< maybe im just good at making guys O.o who knows well just bragging and spitting on JYAP's 1 epic *spit*

JYAP
07-29-2005, 07:41 AM
Not really. Allow me to elaborate.

I came when the server had next to no people,and Wandera was still hanging around logged on to attract people. It took me forever to hit level 20,and then,Almuric announces the EXP boost. :-x

You came after the exp boost,when I was around,along with Zaknafiegn,cavaleiro_nii,and Fuddson. Seeing as how we all visited quite often,it wouldn't take long for you to level your guys,whereas after I killed a noob a few times,he'd never come back.

Conclusion:I worked much harder. So ha. (spits on your epics)

Halfwingseen
07-29-2005, 09:51 AM
ive scared ( sadly) around 10-12 noobs away and that was just because i killed them once repeated killings around 20 total and ask zaknifiegn if your dont beleive those numbers and i know you came before the exp boost and honestly i dont care because you beenwit exp boost form the start you should have had the chance to get 1 more epic in the itme it took me to get two...