Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
EB ending alpha [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : EB ending alpha

Almuric
09-26-2003, 10:46 AM
Elemental Battlegrounds in finally nearing the end of alpha building. Thanx to the tremendous work of our lead scripter Genocide most of the scripting is complete. Areas are built, and store inventories are being filled as you read. Look for the announcement of our first beta test (of many) very shortly.

Genocide
09-26-2003, 11:19 AM
All I can say is WOO!

WNxIthron Eldin
09-26-2003, 11:32 AM
Hey great job on most of that crazy scripting and area building Genocide. (Did Geno do any area building?) I just don't know how you find the time to do it. Almuric, your awesome man. Your scripting and area building is superb. Thanks for letting me have a part in all of this. All you guys that have a part in this one way or the other, GOOD WORK! Can't wait to be there at the beta release. :tup:

Almuric
09-26-2003, 11:53 AM
Geno did just as much area building as I did. He is responsible for all the starting areas and the "planes" that all teams start in.

Bounty Hunter
09-26-2003, 01:09 PM
Great job all of you. You really made this idea come to life real quick.
I hope that beta testing day and time will be posted here too. If not then I would ask someone to e-mail or ICQ me since I no longer have access to WN site.
Great job guys!!! :cool:

Almuric
09-29-2003, 10:47 AM
There have been a few alpha tests while we move towards beta. They have been open alphas (no password) and occur on WNxArena. I havent been announcing since they are short and are mainly to test fix for a small bug that was found. Keep an eye open for this server when you are on NWN and you may catch a chance to see the mod.

When open beta begins this will be the first website to get it posted.