Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
So I finally play again after such a long time... [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : So I finally play again after such a long time...

JYAP
06-10-2005, 08:11 PM
This is Harner. And I'm BACK.
</lame intro>
Anyways,I just had a blast. I stopped playing NWN cause of the attendance problems and played WCIII. I get DCed due to rain,and decide to play NWN again. There's a guy by the name of Rock there waiting for me,and we have at it. Then it snowballs to the point where 8 people were in the server. Yup,8. My AA gained 3 levels. It pwned.

On a side note,some idiot came in saying the server sucks because Dev. Crit and Disarm were banned. Loser.

Felonious Monk
06-10-2005, 09:00 PM
Too bad there isn't a Lamer filter to keep punks like that out. I had one guy accuse me me of being DM hacked because he can't build well enough to last more than 3 rounds against me. Please tell me you schooled him a couple times before he left?

EDIT: PS - 200 posts!

JYAP
06-11-2005, 10:46 AM
Nope. He just left. I even said if he could get to the point where he could learn Dev. Crit,I'd pull some strings and get it unbanned. Moron.

P.S. 232 posts. You lose. ^_^

P.S.S. Like I'd keep my word.

Almuric
06-11-2005, 01:11 PM
We'll see about Dev Crit. It's easy enough for me to undo the scripts that keep it out.