Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Where did it go? [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Where did it go?

SecretLee
04-14-2005, 04:33 PM
I have my old machine up.. some bugs to fix still, (oh i am doing a brief update sinc my llast post) my old, old machine still needs more memory and a new proccessor and a vid card still an ok setup for junk... down to business.....WHY HAS ELEMENTAL BATTLEGROUNDS DISSAPEARED.....

I have been there every time i see some one logged on...Almuric is the server really retired? i Know participation issues have been a problem with player base...But i hate the new eternal war and the old eternal war BOW is a little to laggy for my split decision heavily flawed characters to maneuver ...... Ancient rage has so many changed feats , effect class restrictions and banned everything .. Life versus death is running agian .. Draco is the dm there AKA dragoniser a member of the midknight nine.. he has offered to give you the rights to battle of the Sexes or Battle of the Ages for free But i have an idea of the amount of work that went in to putting this 4 team element equalizer into effect and maintenanceon such a site...well if this is the end of elemental battlegrounds as i know it ...that just sucks i am always looking for the eb come back why... ilove four teams....For example 1 earth versus 3 fire and 2water and 2 air... sounds like earth would have to be a great any lvl biuld but a patient play maker stealing all the xp from the prevailingg opposeing team.. ya know just a bunch of fun you ask me for any side... enough long winded blabber .. i am in class............................................. ...............

Dweia
04-15-2005, 06:30 AM
If Elemental Battlegrounds was going down I'm sure that we'd all be told, as opposed to just taking it down without telling anyone.

Most likely the server went down, crashed, not showing up for some reason, whatever. How often have you retried and how long apart and stuff?

Almuric
04-15-2005, 10:32 AM
sorry bout that. It's not setup on an restart script. I didnt notice, been busy the past few days.

SecretLee
04-16-2005, 11:43 AM
YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!
i saw it back up and was releived...or correct spelling
Dweia i have some questions about a biuld i am working on..it is about bab....

Felonious Monk
04-16-2005, 06:35 PM
I've been busy with moving and a few other things the past week or so and didn't notice either. What did you need to know about BAB?

Dweia
04-17-2005, 11:11 PM
If anyone has any questions just ask me and I'll try to help.

Yes lee, this means I'm happy to answer your questions :razz: