Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
News... yes NEW NEWS!!! [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : News... yes NEW NEWS!!!

WNxRune
03-10-2005, 11:38 PM
Yeah, sorry for not updating this... but I got news! you noobs!

...ok, so i got good news and bad news...

Good news: I have officially finished the entire chapter of the in-game story... roughly about 120 pages...

...dont get your hopes up yet...

Bad news: Its all in my calculus notebook... yeah, id have to pass it all to comp. and then ill post. Long ass time typing, man...

Hey, this story took me like months to finish plus im flunking math thanks for no notebook space (and a bit of help from gaming time as well i guess)... i got 2 notebooks now :?

Well, at least I finished it... right? Well, since im not an agile keyboard user it might take a while, plus ill have to see all the grammar errors it has and if the story keeps cohesion... or whatever word is used...

Ill try and divide it by chapters... yeah its all mushed into one big pile, so dividing it might be challenging... or i may just screw up the entire story... not that i have already done that anyway.

Felonious Monk
03-10-2005, 11:52 PM
Word.

Dweia
03-11-2005, 03:20 AM
Do you have access to a scanner? preferably one that can recognize text so you can copy the text into a word processor or something.

And 120, damn thats a long history

JYAP
03-11-2005, 07:33 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:eek: :eek:
Shock being at the massive history,and eek at the fact you posted.

Almuric
03-11-2005, 05:09 PM
That sounds GREAT Rune! Heck man...I didnt even know you remembered us over here. 8)

WNxRune
03-11-2005, 08:22 PM
OOOEEEOOO! :cool:

I post at the most opportune moment... and the fact that my computer is beggining to show simptoms of scrap metal disease... damn thing deleted most of... well basically everything, had to format and start all over, and I forgot the name of this website for some time :lol:

Hey, blame my english grammar teachers and all the hits on my head...

Meh, no scanner here I could use... plus when I wrote the story I did it with my words... meaning it will take a crackhead from the pentagon to maybe make out the words in it, specially since I did it in spanish, so I must traduce it to english to make matters worse.

...all seeing me has spoken, i will kill all of you later in-game... well sort of... i shouldnt spoil everything i guess...

Almuric
03-12-2005, 09:50 AM
You hear that? Rune just said that the next round of drinks is on him!

Drink up! :beer: :beer:

JYAP
03-12-2005, 04:22 PM
(slips poison in drinks)
(plots his reign of terror)
(will make sure all will die)
(the real JYAP comes in,smashes the dreadlord imposter's skull in with a morningstar,and casts Cure Poison on everyone)

You'll never be able to kill me hand to hand,Rune...Harner>Almost all.

Felonious Monk
03-12-2005, 09:29 PM
The "almost" he is refering to is yours truly. Can't wait to see you inside. ;)

WNxRune
03-13-2005, 10:42 PM
Pfft, obviously Almuric hasnt created a statue for my leetness in battle!...or the time i got drunk and puked all over his new armor... ah, memories...

And of course! Drink out yer hearts mates!
:whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky:
:woot:

JYAP
03-14-2005, 07:41 AM
(looks at whiskey)
(secretly pours it into a giant tub for dwarves)
Teeheeheehee...
By the way,what's your class and level in-game?

WNxRune
03-14-2005, 02:28 PM
? what? Oh man, im too leet to game...

...ok so freaking Bioware hasnt fixed my issues with the game. :-( I cant play properly without getting 1k errors. Thats the main reason i left the game and will be waiting for NWN 2... For now, WoW is dominating me, but that name is forsakened to say in theese halls... luckily Al will just ignore me...

JYAP
03-14-2005, 05:12 PM
TREASON! TREASON! TREASON!
Nah,just kiddin.
If I remember correctly,Albert Einstein said the quote in your sig Rune. Yay GameFAQs!

Felonious Monk
03-15-2005, 05:58 PM
What kinds of errors?

WNxRune
03-17-2005, 06:05 PM
Mainly the one making me not able to see the list of servers. Cant get in the multiplayer menu with the roleplayer list, pw action, etc. I can only enter servers via IP adress. You get used to it after a year of doing the same thing over and over. :-x

Bioware told me they wont do a damn thing about it... kinda killed my joy of the game. Too bad, cause if they fix that error, i wold come back gaming in a flash. :-(

Almuric
03-17-2005, 07:51 PM
Somebody give post the name of that tool you can use to browse the server list. There's another way you can do it.

WNxRune
03-17-2005, 11:20 PM
The All-Seeing Eye
... damn pyramid is weird... not giving me all the realms, only like 1/4 of em. Discarding all the ones I like!

ANYway, it might suck my soul, and you dont want that happen to your bartender, do you?

Felonious Monk
03-19-2005, 06:44 PM
Can't you do it via GameSpy Arcade?