Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Team Changer - Yay or Nay? [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Team Changer - Yay or Nay?

Almuric
12-09-2004, 10:49 AM
How do you feel about the new Team Changer?

JYAP
12-09-2004, 11:57 AM
Yay!

Felonious Monk
12-09-2004, 04:00 PM
Long answer: It does kind of detract from the RP aspect as elements are reduced to damage immunities and vunerablities as opposed to actual teams. There is no pride associated with killing for your element/team. The removal of allegiance to one side makes everything more personal. Victories, defeats, and the total destruction of all those that oppose you become something that is yours to deal with, not your team, which can vary at any given moment. That said, this is an arena server, not RP. Sometimes teams get unbalanced depending on who is on when, and the ability to move to another element can make thing more even. Guilds outside of the elemental aspect are being formed as well, allowing for team play without relying on being associated with the same deity. The practicality of the team changer outweighs the "honor" associated with being permanently attatched to one team.

Short answer: Yay.

Wandera
12-09-2004, 04:59 PM
Im down for keeping the team changer until the player base picks up.

Once there is say a permanent 10 count on the server, it might not be so necessary because sometimes people only have 1 character and get demotivated sitting on the same team.

YAYYYYYY!

CarliZ
12-28-2004, 09:04 PM
im stiken to air .

Almuric
12-29-2004, 06:57 AM
Keep in mind that changing teams comes at a price. You lose some of your gold.

Protoss119
07-27-2005, 04:49 PM
Check Proxy Professional (HTTP) is a special tool, designed to spam- err, manage a database of proxy servers located all over the world. THIS POST IS SPAM- ~cough~ Err, This program is essential for those who are concerned about their privacy and who want to spam- ~cough cough~ I mean surf the web anonymously.

http://www.thispostwasmadebyaspammerandthenmessedupbyProt oss119.com

EDIT: Not by me. KILL THIS POST. ~goes to mess up all the spammers' posts that were diverted to his control~

Almuric
07-27-2005, 05:26 PM
what does this have to do with the team changer poll?

JYAP
07-27-2005, 06:48 PM
Oh my God,another idiot who registers to advertise. Please delete him.

On-Topic:I don't like using the team changer. I just switch characters instead. I value my $$$.