Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Some new Spells....the mages have a chance [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Some new Spells....the mages have a chance

Madd
09-24-2003, 06:59 PM
Mestil's Acid Sheath
Caster Level(s): Wizard / Sorcerer 5
Innate Level: 5
School: Conjuration
Descriptor(s): Acid
Component(s): Verbal, Somatic
Range: Personal
Area of Effect / Target: Caster
Duration: 1 round / level
vAdditional Counter Spells:
Save: No
Spell Resistance: No

This spell creates an acid shield around your person. Any creature striking you with its body does normal damage, but at the same time the attacker takes 1d6 points +2 points per caster level of acid damage.

Healing Sting
Caster Level(s): Druid 3
Innate Level: 3
School: Necromancy
Descriptor(s): Negative
Range: Touch
Area of Effect / Target: Creature touched
Duration: Instantaneous
Additional Counter Spells:
Save:Fortitude negates
Spell Resistance: Yes

You inflict 1d6 +1 point per level of damage to the living creature touched and gain an equal amount of hit points. You may not gain more hit points then your maximum with the Healing Sting.

Ball Lightning
Caster Level(s): Wizard / Sorcerer 5
Innate Level: 5
School: Evocation
Descriptor(s): Electricity
Range: Medium
Area of Effect / Target: Single
Duration: Instantaneous
Save: Reflex 1/2

You create a ball of lightning that strikes your target. The damage of the ball is 1d6 per level to a maximum of 15d6.

Glyph of Warding
Caster Level(s): Cleric 3
Innate Level: 3
School: Abjuration
Descriptor(s): Sonic
Range: Short
Area of Effect / Target: Large
Duration: 1 Turn / 2 Levels
Save: Reflex 1/2

The caster creates a small, magical zone that can detect the passage of enemy creatures. When the field is activated, it explodes, doing 1d8 points of sonic damage per two caster levels to all creatures within the area of effect, to a maximum of 5d8.

pasted straight from NWVault...just think of a lvl 40 casters with the acid shield

Protoss119
02-23-2007, 01:21 PM
There's also Evil Blight and Tide of Battle, but those were never added.

Almuric
02-23-2007, 03:20 PM
I thought Tide of Battle was added.

Protoss119
02-23-2007, 10:35 PM
You're thinking of Battletide. Tide of Battle was a L8 or L9 spell, methinks. Battletide was L5.

Dweia
02-24-2007, 10:03 PM
If memory serves, Tide of Battle was a level 9 spell, similar to meteor storm, with the same graphic, however doing divine damage, possibly full PvP.

I remember on AR you could buy scrolls of all sorts of spells, including ones like Tide of Battle.

Almuric
02-25-2007, 07:06 AM
I dont know about EB, but I could prob put some of these kinds of things into my next PW.

Protoss119
02-25-2007, 04:51 PM
Amazingly, though, Tide of Battle didn't appear in the Cleric's spell book, hence it joining Evil Blight as a 'secret spell'.

Almuric
02-25-2007, 06:46 PM
You can make a scroll cast any spell you want. Just write a script to do what you want, and use one of the existing in-game graphics for the effect.