Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Abjuration [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Abjuration

SecretLee
11-25-2004, 12:03 AM
spell focus, it should raise your dc+2 on abjuration spells. thus increaseing your dispell and breach dc's and also doubling in increaseing your mantle dc. i am noticeing that very low abjuration dc's are dispelling high ones with ease and high dc' are having an immense amount of trouble dispelling/breaching low dc's.......but those rolls are unavailable for us to see unfortunately.....what do you think? :eek:

Almuric
11-25-2004, 08:53 AM
I can tell you that the list of modified spells is very complete. If the spell isnt in the list the it is performing as Bioware scripted it. Please be sure to look through the list first. Afterwards I will be happy to look into modifying spells if they do not work properly. Also, if you are a coder and want to offer a spell script to me, please do so. Use the "code" button to encase your script and put it in a post. If I consider it sensitive I will move the post to the admin portions of the forums.

Felonious Monk
11-29-2004, 10:21 AM
Spell Focus: Abjuration isn't supposed to affect dispel checks and breaches/mantles don't even have DCs. Breaches automatically remove certain spells with no check and mantles are buffs whose defense against a dispel attempt is the same as any other buff - 11+caster level.