Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Guild Proposition [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Guild Proposition

Wandera
11-22-2004, 06:35 PM
This post is for the approval of the owner, Almuric.. and his designated Administrators.

Aswell as for the browsing people that may very well be interested in a position of the beginning Elemental Battlegrounds Guild.

Being part of a guild would entail not a service, but an additional way to have fun, meet new people and learn new things aswell as enjoying the fruits of the server itself.

I propose to allow FORMAL GUILD CHARACTERS to only fight for the FIRE elemental plane ( This way in the future Guilds of other Elemental Planes may come about and formal guild wars could easily be an option. ), but other characters may be made and fight for other planes, these are not part of the guild and will be shown no mercy in the heat of battle.

I propose to only allow 1 character per login at a time to be part of the Guild itself, if you are wanting to change or rebuild your character, request for deletion would need approving. ( This way the server isnt spammed and the warriors we would with-hold are of a high standard. )

*looks at Almuric* Have you got any concerns?
If it was to happen, a forum section for the guild would need be aswell as a rival guild.

I was hoping you would take care of leadership of the rival guild :D

Lets hear the feedback?.. after all.. it shouldnt be too long until the server starts to climb in players and after it does a little more excitement never hurt. Prizes for battles, Recognition for Hierarchy.. and the taste for enemy blood will grow beyond belief :D w000t?

Almuric
11-23-2004, 07:09 AM
Forming formal guilds for the elements is fine by me. :D You may even form regular guilds if you like that span elemental teams. Anyone may petition me for guild recognition and a guild forum. When I see that you have 4 members the forum will be created and you are officially recognized.

Wandera
11-23-2004, 01:55 PM
Well that sounds great cause i can put together some friends i think.

I guess this weekend for me is going to be focusing on getting old friends to join this community, that then hopefully stick with it to attract others.

I gotta get ready. :'( Cya soon.

Wandera
11-24-2004, 03:47 PM
Well its sounds like we have our Leaders for the future guild.

Myself and a fellow, Phoenix_Travel.

We will share equal power throughout decision making and hierarchy.

Krazang_Carlonio was also talkin to me about joining as a Vice leader for when Phoenix or i are unreachable, who knows.

Lee, post your comments here, co-leader :D

Almuric
11-24-2004, 04:56 PM
2 more members and a guild name are all I need.

Wandera
11-24-2004, 07:10 PM
Well i know Wargasm will join once his new computer parts come through... and Krazang will as soon as i fix my stupid network problems..

I think its the NIC and the resource settings are conflicting without windows noticing.. windows what can i say.

So dont lose faith, things will be underway soon.

SecretLee
11-24-2004, 11:45 PM
I will be taking on the position of coleader. I am undecided on whether or not to have the giuld biuld, off of one element.. piont in case, i do not have a fire char. and having a giuld spring up on one element might make fire really strong and leave the other planes lacking. Yet it would be quite hard to regulate things for a giuld battle, if the teams are scattered over the plane.

names, i am drawing a blank. :mad: oh my login is Phoenix Travel

Hey Almuric:
Have you decided on whether or not your going to run the rival giuld?

Wandera
11-24-2004, 11:58 PM
Well i like your point Phoenix.

The last thing we want is an overpowering elemental to begin with.

Mark my word Almuric is a skilled NWN Administrator and if we wanted battles, he could easily formally arrange them and make the according faction changes.

Almuric
11-25-2004, 08:49 AM
I will be unable to do so. I am currently a leader in my guild, Warrior of Nation. Forming/joining any other guilds is against our rules. I WILL try to recruit some of the fine PvPers from this server into my ranks however. :)

Wandera
11-25-2004, 04:58 PM
Its ok fellow Co-Leader.

He's just scared after this morning's display from us ;););););););)
( Which means he must be a psychic but its worth the laugh )

JYAP
11-27-2004, 09:20 AM
Would I like to join? Yes. Would I like to join fire? No.
I really wouldn't want to start my character over because I want to join a guild. But meh. If it comes to it,fine.

Almuric
11-27-2004, 10:03 AM
Dont worry about being on a particular team. There will be a team changer in the next update. :D

JYAP
11-27-2004, 01:43 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-(is fragged by a random The Grid player)