Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Howdy Ho [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Ho

Wandera
11-21-2004, 01:25 AM
Hello guys.. i just recently rejoined Elemental Battlegrounds and kicked it off with a cleric on Fire Plane.

I used to play here when Thurgin owned/ran this MOD.. any luck on telling me where and how you guys got a hold of it ?

Well as opposed to AncientRage and BastionOfWar.. this server's spells and rhythm isnt nerfed to oblivion. Nothing worse than a completely equal "balanced" server where a 5year old girl could start a character and kill just as good as you.

I've been leaving both the computers in my house logged in with a character to attract players, cause c'mon.. you get players by having players..

Nice to meet you all and look forward to teacing a few of you some lessons on the dance floor. ;) :P

Riku
11-23-2004, 02:55 PM
Ok hi I'm from AR and Wandera told me about the elemental batllegrounds. I havn't yet played it but I am very experienced with arena type games as I have been on AR(Ancient Rage) Since february. I think I'll see what it's like. As I always say try something new or get bored. :o

Note: I never say that I just thought it sounded cool :D

Wandera
11-23-2004, 04:18 PM
Riku you are a true legend.

What more can we ask for than variety in what we love best.

Trust me Riku Elemental Battlegrounds is UBER FUN!

And its not for baby's... so if you dont like dying :p dont come.

But if you like a challenge and like to play characters that can utilise what they do best without the worry of nerfed to oblivion, you've come to the right place.

Read my guild proposition Riku cause i know you are a good NWN PVPER and i'd love to have you as my CO-Leader.

Cheers.

P.S
Bring everyone else, we get this up and swarming with people and the server is at its most excitement.