Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Boredommmmmmooooaooooaooooaaaaaaaaa.... [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Boredommmmmmooooaooooaooooaaaaaaaaa....

WNxRune
08-17-2004, 09:55 PM
damnit, well, when we were at the tourney, I dont know who shot an arrow at me. When that thing hitted me, my game froze, then crashed, then mayor slowdown on pc and then reboot...

...I want one of those!

Well, NWN isnt working now, maybe the crash screwed the .exe... damnit...

...I dont want to install it all over again! :-(
You know how slow this thing is? Even if its a 2.5 ghz, its still a freakin celeron... pieces of fecal matter...

Ah well, since im bored, ill post what I got now. By now you must know that my past computer died... again. I just finished its suffering with a quick strike with my wakisashi... Well, my bro got me another one... but damn its a piece of poo...

E-Machines (arg! only 2 ports for memory and 4 ports all pci so no agp video cards)
2.50 GHZ Celeron (damnit!)
512Memory
40 GB
Some integrated video card (I destroyed myne along with the computer. It was way old anyway)

Im saving money for a pci video card that will try and run Planetside smoothly. Yep, after I get the video card, im going away towards MMO shooter heaven. Sorry NWN, but I got like 4 bugs that Bioware says they cant and wont invest fixing. So, what the hell, I dont want to be bugged forever. There are more fish in the ocean... or something like that...

When Dragon Age or NWN 2 ships, MAYBE Ill go back, unless Bioware wants to be a cockroach with me... damn bugs...

...oh yeah, CRAP!