Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Needed: Forums Moderators and Volunteers [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Needed: Forums Moderators and Volunteers

Almuric
09-24-2003, 07:11 AM
Currently there is very little traffic on the site. I am hoping it will not stay that way. Looking for people who are willing to check the forums often to keep things in line and looking for a volunteer to provide a new poll in the Polls forum each week. If anyone has not noticed, any poll posted in the Polls forum shows up on the homepage. We want it to stay new and interesting.

Bounty Hunter
09-24-2003, 04:29 PM
I´m checking these forums evey day. And while in WN I was doing it twice a day at least. So if you want a non WN member to moderate forums it wouldn´t be too hard for me.
So if no one else step up you can count on me.

WNxRune
09-24-2003, 04:33 PM
heh, I can do that actually... I got some free time cause of no gaming chance.

so, can I eh eh please can I eh cmon can I eh eh?

Almuric
09-24-2003, 05:42 PM
Well I see no one volunteering for the polls job, but I welcome the two moderators who have stepped up.

Rune: Moderator of Rune's Pub (where else).
Bounty: Moderator of the Guest forum and General Discussion.

Thnx guys.

Madd
09-24-2003, 06:51 PM
i can do polls if need be...i like polls...

Almuric
09-24-2003, 07:56 PM
Done Madd. Remember to give us a new poll each week.

Narf[LB]
09-25-2003, 07:09 PM
I can moderate, if you want... or get some publicity or something... oh well... I'll link you on my clan site :)

Almuric
09-25-2003, 09:11 PM
Thnx Narf. If you think you'll be around alot I dont mind having another moderator.

Genocide
09-25-2003, 10:58 PM
Definitely need more people posting here and members too. Only ten now. Gotta get this mod on the streets fast while Gods is losing momentum.

Almuric
09-26-2003, 06:24 AM
I was planning on adding this site to NWN Top 100 and putting a post on Bioware, but wanted to wait until we are at least beta first. Otherwise we'd end up with a bunch of people just posting in the forums.

WNxBeowulf
10-11-2003, 12:59 PM
Allright Al, i'd like to voluteer. My development part for EB sucked, but i still want to contribute something here. I saw the Elemental discussions is still not moderated :D