Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Rdd fix done. [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Rdd fix done.

PTK
07-09-2004, 11:53 AM
Hey, i fixed the rdd problem, just need to send the file to you, made it with a 2da file, you just need to ad it to your overridefolder, at the host comp, and its done, btw if you need anymore feats removed, say so, and ill remove them aswell

(also fixed the Shifter SD thingi)

Well guess ill see ya laters, need a mail or somehting, so i can send the file..

//PTK

Almuric
07-09-2004, 03:01 PM
OK...so youre saying this only has to be loaded on the server...and not a hak that all the clients need?

PTK
07-10-2004, 04:03 AM
Yep, Lika all the uberservers useing a 2da to get there high dmg (14k per hit) etc, its only aded on the server, not like a hak everyone needs

Just give me an email address or something and you'll have it

//PTK

Almuric
07-10-2004, 01:55 PM
well the file doesnt work....guess we are back to limiting to level 9. Sorry we tried.

PTK
07-10-2004, 07:30 PM
yeah, i saw that, it removed the feats, so keep it for shifter nerf, but it only removed the feat, not the fire imm...
anyway, guess lvl 9 will be fun :]

//PTK

PTK
07-10-2004, 07:43 PM
Heh, just tested it, if you make a new rdd it dosent get fire imm, but the old once still got it, just del all the old Rdds, and give the ppl back there lvls etc, and the shit will work :] no need to make it lvl 9

//PTK