Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Firebrand DOES have a reflex save [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Firebrand DOES have a reflex save

Genocide
07-08-2004, 05:26 PM
Looked at the include file for all of the spells and specifically the function that runs Issac's Greater/Lesser Missile Storm and Firebrand.

Somewhere in the DoMissileStorm() function, there is a section that pertains to Firebrand. I found this part was added:

// Jan. 29, 2004 - Jonathan Epp
// Reflex save was not being calculated for Firebrand
if(nReflexSave)
{
nDam = GetReflexAdjustedDamage(nDam, oTarget, GetSpellSaveDC(), SAVING_THROW_TYPE_FIRE);
}

fTime = fDelay;
fDelay2 += 0.1;
fTime += fDelay2;

Now I remember way back when we FIRST recoded all the spells for Elemental Battlegrounds, I added a reflex check in because Bioware had left it out. Looks like after Hordes, it changed the spell and whatever I added to the new stuff.

So if for some reason, the spell doesn't have a reflex save now, blame it on Bioware, I am NOT...repeat NOT going to re-edit a series of scripts and files after I took all that time to fix it in the first place.

Maybe someone else can fix it...maybe nothing is wrong with it...MAYBE Bioware fixed the spell and failed to have it display the save being checked at the time of casting.

Who knows.

Almuric
07-08-2004, 09:55 PM
Looks good enough for me.