Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
New Bugs that have been reported [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : New Bugs that have been reported

Almuric
07-03-2004, 09:50 AM
There are a few bugs/fixes that need to be done. Just wanted to let folks know that they are in process:

The water team leather armors need updating. They still have elemental effects on them.
The death script shows an error when someone dies and it's not the result of combat. Examples: Dieing from walking into another team's spawn, dieing as a result of the Endurance spell ending.

Please post any other bugs you see so we can make this mod better. :tup:

Madd
07-05-2004, 07:33 PM
not sure how this could be fixed..but it prob only happens to archers/mages...if you die while ur arrow/spell goes and kills a enemy, you dont get xp from it...it say " " (thats a space) has killed *******

Almuric
07-05-2004, 08:22 PM
Incidently...Madd of the Dev team....I'm thinking about making Epic shops. You look like the man for the job. :razz:

Madd
07-06-2004, 08:11 AM
what chu need??

and make sure to tell me exactly what you need...not what geno did of a ..."ya know +1,+2,+3 enhancement with 2,4,1d6 dmg" well...i preceeded to make a +1 2,4,1d6....+2 2,4,1d6....etc...for every fricken weap for 2 teams...damn that sucked *sigh* *continues to grumble*

Almuric
07-06-2004, 08:40 AM
First we have to decide if there will be an epic shop for each team...or one for the whole module. That will make a big difference in what needs to be created.

Madd
07-06-2004, 06:15 PM
i think there should be a small weaps epic shop for each team...as to get weaps with acid/fire dmg on them that are stonger, and maybe a universal epic shop with ammies and junk and stuff....