Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Back... and more bored than ever... [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Back... and more bored than ever...

WNxRune
02-04-2004, 08:43 AM
I have a new pc, but right now im in the university...
shh, im in the middle of a class.

Well, the proffesor hasnt arrived yet so no biggie.

Im working on the stories. As always im late. Ill try and change this but I cant guarantee them. One reason is im working with AutoCAD class, Computer Literacy class, Electronic circuits, Logic Circuits and alot more circuit names I cant pronounce. These classes require me to use the comp at all times and I frequently have to install and unistall new stuff. I just found that a trojan almost got to me. Luckily I have Sistemworks 2004.

Crap, proffesor came. I wonder if she will notice me... well im in the back row so it will be hard for her to even see me.

Ok, Class has begun. Got to go, see ya guys.

Oh yeah, I cant post in the WN site from this comp. It has been blocked.

Almuric
02-04-2004, 10:54 AM
Then all the more reason for you to just post here! :razz:

WNxRune
02-05-2004, 11:28 AM
Well, im now in AutoCAD class.
Proffesor isnt still here so I can get some time to just talk...

...ehh, this class is originally boring. Um...

...ehhhh.... how are you all doing?

... ah well, so I dont have a thing to talk about... so what? that doesnt stops me HAH!

... im going to build a house... well, the feeling is strange. When you build the house and then remember yours it kinda makes ou feel like a failure. They should call this ''Want to build the house of your dreams for someone else'' class. This is just not right.