Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Character Deletion [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Character Deletion

archangel
01-29-2004, 10:18 PM
Sorry to ask this again, but this will be the last time... Almuric, could you please delete everyone but Angelic Warrior on the Dewfrost account, this would be much appreciated, and thank you
Elemental Battlegrounds is an excellent server and I hope to bring all my friends in to play there. Anyways, take care, and good luck everyone
Stay cool! :cool:

Almuric
01-31-2004, 02:03 PM
all deleted, again.

SecretLee
11-24-2004, 11:54 PM
i will be needing to empty mine.. i will put a list in your inbox,of the characters to be deleted at your convience..asnd i would guess ,that would be the best thing for everybody else that wants to , lets keep the server lag free.

:cool:

Almuric
11-25-2004, 08:47 AM
Currently there are no scripts deleting old/unused character files. I will have to do it in the future, but for now this is helpful.

Felonious Monk
11-28-2004, 08:31 PM
Hoohah. Nice to see a growing player base. The baby is keeping me a little occupied, but I'm sure I can manage to find the time to log on and spill some pixelated sanguis here and there. :chainsaw:

On a more on-topic note: please delete all of the chars on the Azreal Bloodfist account except for Tobias Ashensmith. I think I need to do a little tweaking.

See you inside, my little frag monkeys. :devil:

EDIT: You know, on second thought maybe you should get rid of Tob too. Clean slate and all. :D Keep Jade though, she's new.

Almuric
11-29-2004, 10:07 AM
Sorry I havent deleted your characters yet. I'm trying to decide the best way to handle this without something malicious happening like one person asking me to delete another person's characters.

Felonious Monk
11-29-2004, 10:10 AM
Hmmm... hadn't thought of that. Maybe an in-game Tell?

Almuric
11-29-2004, 01:14 PM
I'm going to look into putting in a character deleter in game. Something you can do yourself.