Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Away for 1 week [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Away for 1 week

Bounty Hunter
01-12-2004, 08:59 PM
I haven´t played on EB since HoU came out (Al knows why) and I haven´t post in a long time but I check these forums ever day.
On wednesday morning I´m going to Bosnia and I will be there for a week. If you try to contact me and I don´t respond that is cause I´m away and not an ass. :twisted:

See ya when I get back.

Rune I want that new chapther online when I´m back. And that is an order soldier (since you are maybe taking some senses and joining the army I thought that maybe we should help you get used to the pleasent conversations that are used there). :twisted:

Almuric
01-13-2004, 04:15 PM
Have fun on the trip Bounty. Hope to see you back on EB soon giving us a hand.

WNxRune
01-13-2004, 05:31 PM
... ehh sir yes sir?

... I hope when I get in youre not the drill sarge.

Ill get on that chapter asap... whatever that means.

Good luck in Bosnia... where is that?

Madd
01-13-2004, 06:02 PM
southern europe, above Turkey and Macedonia and stuff, below Slovakia and Czeck republic and hungry

need any more info on it? juss got down with southern europe in geography :P

a civil war happened in the 90's there will massive killings(higher rate than WWII concentration camps) but US didn't wan to go in cuz we were still afraid from the Vietnam war, we were trying to ignore other countries problems...we shoulda not gone to vietnam and shouldve gone to Herzegonia & Bosnia

It had the second highest rate of mass genocide since i think ever...A war in Africa With the HooTou and the Zulu and they was killing (somewhere around)23 times faster than concentration camps....ok i need to stop with the info

gah most of this is pretty accurate, some numbers may be slightly off but im doing this from memory...

Bounty Hunter
01-21-2004, 04:13 PM
Wow, Madd is a wiz kid. :D Didn't know you had so much info.

I´m back and ready for action. So if you need anything just contact me.

Almuric
01-21-2004, 05:01 PM
Welcome back. PvP is calling......

Madd
01-22-2004, 02:16 PM
bounty...when you told me about the one politician dieing, we just started southern europe and it made me pay attention in that entire section...be were afraid of how much i was remembering...bet the rest i forgot...but i heard the words Genocide and Bosnia...mad me think of the 7 the entire class period