Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Announcing: Re-hire our Scripter [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Announcing: Re-hire our Scripter

Almuric
01-08-2004, 01:22 PM
Well alot of you have seen how nice the mod runs and all the nice scripts that we have. Well as you know the mod needs to be updated for Hordes and at the same time my scripter has taken a leave of absence. Well basically this leave is due to the fact that he doesnt possess the funds for Hordes.

So here's the deal: I'm going to take donations for ONE copy of Hordes. I'm not asking for donations to keep the server running, just enough cash for Hordes. My paypal account is https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=trog%40midsouth.rr.com&item_name=One+Copy+of+Hordes+for+Elemental+Battleg rounds&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD

When get enough for a copy of Hordes Geno will come in and fix everything!

WNxRune
01-08-2004, 04:11 PM
Cant Geno just jump someone?

He is evil... ah I guess not.

... I wold help but I got enough monetary probs as it is.

I wondered why he hasnt been around here for quite a while.

Pokie
01-11-2004, 03:14 AM
I'll have my hordes i about a week or so Almuric. Than i'll get started on the the script conversion.
THats of course if you still need my help :).

thx
~PoKiE~

Almuric
01-11-2004, 05:45 PM
That sounds great. Last we spoke you said it would be longer before you could get Hordes and I've been looking for other options.

RS99
01-18-2004, 09:22 AM
Al, i can spare around 30 euros for it, but i dont have a paypal acount. if you wanna sort something out for it, icq me later on this week and we can get something sorted :D.