Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Suggestions On How to !!!IMPROVE SERVER!!! Which Need's Doin [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions On How to !!!IMPROVE SERVER!!! Which Need's Doin

RaiL
01-06-2004, 07:03 PM
1. Removing The lengh of distace to get to Arena Many ppl who start off will get killed and just log because it takes about 1 min to get on the battlefiled and feel whats the point of wasting my time going all the way back there just to die again

2. Either Team swaping , Dropping the teams down too 1 vs 1 Teams!!!

3. Add more Items at start for n00bs!!! (Pref all ) For l337 shop make uber weapons

4.If a peron who kills u who is above 2lvls higher than u , u should gain some xp depending on lvls above depends on xp u get off them

5. XP reduction for team which has higher PR ratin g BUT it may cause havoc making that since there r 4 teams!!!

6.New armor designs as in looks etc

7.Take illegal charters off so ur str could pass 34 same with all over attribs

!!Thanks for reading!!!!

Almuric
01-06-2004, 09:00 PM
1. Removing The lengh of distace to get to Arena

I'm going to be moving the spawn after death over close to the exit of your plane. You still have to cross your fortress, but at least you wont have to walk the entire distance of you plane.

2. Either Team swaping , Dropping the teams down too 1 vs 1 Teams!!!
Not sure about a team change script, but we will not be reducing the number of teams.

3. Add more Items at start for n00bs!!! (Pref all ) For l337 shop make uber weapons
The item selection is purposely slim to encourage use of skills and feats to win, rather then gear selection.

4.If a peron who kills u who is above 2lvls higher than u , u should gain some xp depending on lvls above depends on xp u get off them
Any person who is 4 or more levels higher then you gets NO xp from killing you. Its worth their while to pick on someone else

5. XP reduction for team which has higher PR ratin g BUT it may cause havoc making that since there r 4 teams!!!
Not currently planned.

6.New armor designs as in looks etc
already in the works

7.Take illegal charters off so ur str could pass 34 same with all over attribs
I'll have to consider this one

Almuric
01-08-2004, 03:59 PM
Thnx for the suggestions Kama.....they were very good, plus you listed an exploit so the entire post got moved to the Dev area where only "kind" eyes can view it. :D

KamaCleric
01-08-2004, 05:42 PM
Yeah, probably should've put those in a PM or something... bleh, I'm tired, and there's only so much coffee can do. :razz: