Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Rule Breaker [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Rule Breaker

BBC|Angel
01-06-2004, 07:12 AM
Add-on..i think its a cleric using scythe...whens hes near death he keeps on running to hide8qhich is legal)but never to apear again which is kinda running to save his skin,today it happened again wheni was unijured made him near death he got off hold hided never to apear again,,thn bodom killed me..he watched it too,even me being unijured and he near death..he gives the excuse that hes choice to kill me or not..since he could crit with a scythe and kill me...cmon..pls warn him

add-on
01-06-2004, 08:03 AM
add-on is a rogue, and the keeps on runing to hide "no comment"
near deah and why i din't comme back " no comment"

What made you made is that after i kild your team mate is that you paralize me cast your spells and you where having fun thinking the way you where going to kill me , and then the spell is gonne im free again , make a short run to the whall " not to the end of the room" and hide.

if theres is a rules against that then a litle updat to the rules book is need it.

Almuric
01-06-2004, 10:42 AM
Running situation noted. CD key will be added to "watch" list. I would advise that if you were running Add-on, that you cease this in the future. Multiple complaints is grounds for banning.

add-on
01-06-2004, 11:44 AM
don't bother dude if thats a complaint, and if its what it needs to banne anny personne just because of what appened , i prefere to go and play in another place , bether for you , bether for me. I reed the rules and i din't do nothing against, can't say no more.

Almuric
01-06-2004, 02:30 PM
You're not in a bad spot. If I get alot of complaints about one person and I catch them abusing a rule while I'm a DM.....that's it...ban. Youre not going to get banned by one complaint. However, I hope you can agree that I cant ignore them. Would you continue to play on a server where the DMs dont care about the rules they set?