Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
How do i get ELEMENTAL BATTLEGROUNDS for Arena [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : How do i get ELEMENTAL BATTLEGROUNDS for Arena

Protoss119
01-02-2004, 10:18 PM
:sad: where do i get it :( I JUST DONT KNOW WHERE :mad: ! :P Well i gtg.

EDIT: Not by me.

Almuric
01-03-2004, 11:10 AM
Myself and the rest of the dev team here built it from scratch. Its not currently available for download anywhere. If I ever decide to stop hosting the mod I'll probably do that.

Genocide
01-04-2004, 03:10 AM
Hmm I dunno about that. Almuric definately has the last say, but I gave up a lotta time scripting the module from scratch. Lots of trial and error etc. Plenty of VERY unique to EB only stuff in the module. I wouldn't want a clone out there unless the module was definately retired and someone else gave it new life.

SecretLee
03-30-2005, 12:47 PM
trying stuff

Dweia
03-30-2005, 02:02 PM
One year three months

*applauds*

So what are you trying? Testing the avatar ot something?

Almuric
03-30-2005, 04:24 PM
He lives!! :shock:

JYAP
03-31-2005, 09:37 AM
:eek:
What the HECK are you doing here?

SecretLee
03-31-2005, 11:37 AM
yes, my avatar and life with a pc agian.... i am not dead yet.
alot went straight to the toilet when i moved ealry january.. my pc was destroyed by a computer science major using our local network to make a long story short... i have since moved twice since january and welll i missed EB... some where in one of my moves: i have missplaced my nwn stuff... is the server up and running ? has the player based grown? is thier an epic shop have my chars been deleted , have i been shunned by the midknight nine? ....
in my opinion ,i would think all of this has came to pass in my absence , and no indepth explanation will be given on my history or turmiol surrounding my dissapearence.. except it has been too long .

JYAP
03-31-2005, 02:42 PM
We thought you were inactive...which you were. Sorry. No clue on your dudes,epic shop does not exist yet(to my knowledge,been console gaming for awhile now),and I'm supreme overlord of the Midknight Nine. MWAHAHAHAHAHA-Whoops. Anyways,welcome back. Here's your welcome gift!
(tosses Lee a present)
(Lee opens it to find...a cursed 2-handed light hammer that attaches to Lee's hands immediately!)
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
(waits for Al to comment on the insanity)

Dweia
04-01-2005, 02:59 AM
Server's up (yay) and player base can be counted on one hand :(

We're trying to change the second one though :)