Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Sammer :P [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Sammer :P

Narf[LB]
11-28-2003, 05:41 PM
Sammer you noob... you just decide to leave me out of former The Seven members like Rune did :P

I was The Seven member... I still have avatar to prove it... only non-primary Seven one... but yeah... if you want help with clerics I could help out... contact me if you need... if not, homework time!

WNxSammer-X
11-29-2003, 06:04 AM
WHOOPS! Sorry Narf, I never saw you at one of the Seven practices :( . *hits his head* STupid sammer... Well. If your willing to help train we'll see what we can do. Hard with all the non WN people and the WN boards :-x . I'm not near ready for the thing to start though... Gotta finish about 50 more weapons... Then I'll be ready... Wont take THAT long though so dont worry people. Now I just gotta find some people to host my server... I think Beowulf or Almuric will... Not many people play Legion right? *grins* :devil:

Narf[LB]
11-29-2003, 10:23 AM
Or you could just have Al send you WNxArena or something... that mod had pwnage items and everything ready :)

And I did show up to the first 4 meetings... then I showed up to one and Geno and Al had no power, I showed up to one and only Madd was there, and then I stopped receiving pass to the server in PMs... so I just stopped going :P

Madd
11-29-2003, 11:31 AM
lol, the pass never changed from when i started :P

and narf r way more gosu in clerics then i r, so let him take me spot

Bounty Hunter
11-29-2003, 06:05 PM
Halls of Training Deluxe is almost identical mod as WNxArena and you can download it from NWN Vautl if you want to use it.
That is where I test all my builds.