Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
MMORPG's... good ones please [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : MMORPG's... good ones please

WNxRune
11-24-2003, 04:10 PM
What MMORPG do you guys think its worth paying a fee?

For now im gonna buy World of Warcraft when it comes out (and when I have the new pc of course) cause its Blizzards and I always liked Warcraft.

SHare your thoughts mates.... free drinks if you post ;)

Narf[LB]
11-24-2003, 08:01 PM
As we all know, Blizzard is teh pwnage company at game-making and no one will EVER top them in RTS making skillz... and I can promise you, if you get WoW, you will be 10x more satisfied with it than NWN... one upside is, they actually test for bugs... bioware should try that =/

But I'm going with a game called lineage 2... it is a castle seige type MMORPG with a HUGE clan integration system where you pretty much have your own government. www.lineage2.com

Madd
11-24-2003, 08:50 PM
ahhh yes...WoW will be awesome...but L2 will be sooo much better, specially more clan oriented

L2 feels more like NWN to me than WoW

Currently out, FPS=Planetside
RPS/RTS...
well ive heard a lot about shadowbane and Dark age of camelot...but i know of a LOT of people on NWN who play Ragnorak Online and they ALL love it, so that is what i will have to go with

Almuric
11-25-2003, 07:03 AM
] if you get WoW, you will be 10x more satisfied with it than NWN

How could you even compare an RTS to an RPG???

RS99
11-25-2003, 12:08 PM
WoW is going to be RPG Al....

btw, your all nutz, you should get MYTHICA! its just plain awesome...

www.mythica.com www.mythica.com www.mythica.com www.mythica.com

WNxRune
11-25-2003, 12:57 PM
Hmmm, Lineage 2 looks awesome. I like the storyline they got.
Still, I trust a bit more Blizzard cause they are too good for themselves. If they fail in their game, their reputation will fall.

Mythica still doesnt has mutch info so dunno about that one.

WNxSammer-X
11-25-2003, 01:42 PM
Well. If you like the FF series and wanna be blown away go and get FFXI. The game roxors... Very fun and all only problem is it isnt very clan oriented... Yet... My guess is they'll come out with like a patch that has clan stuff for it... Definatly worth it... MAkes Everquest look like crap :lol: :shoot: It just blows other MMORPGS away imo

Madd
11-25-2003, 03:58 PM
i remove all my votes and change it for EverCrack....err quest..i played at my neighboors house yesturday...DAMN! that is addicting like pixie stix

WNxThunderbolt
11-25-2003, 06:48 PM
if you want a good rts try aom...
if you want a good rpg gotta go with L2 (next to nwn of course)
good tbs/rts try medival total war kinda like risk but real time battles...

i coould go on and on