Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Druids [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Druids

Genocide
11-16-2003, 10:34 PM
I think they need some help. Right now they are watered down clerics. Haven't played one yet on EB, but the no summon rule really hurts this class. A suggestion would be to allow their animal companions...this would affect Rangers as well. Remember Rangers summons are REALLY weak compared to Druids, so I don't think you would see many of those in combat anyways...

IF so should choose to include the summons...there is a small change in the death script that is needed to pass exp to the faction if the summoned critter makes the kill. If so pick to reinstate the summons...lemme know and I'll post the code up. (already wrote it..sorta)

Bounty Hunter
11-17-2003, 06:31 AM
Last night someone suggested to make the animal form of druid more powerfull (better stats). The person said that he would post here. That would help druids too.

Almuric
11-17-2003, 06:59 AM
I am going to go for the second idea. I was also online when that person (darn it cant remember who it was, but it was a regular) requested increased stats for the animal forms. Lets beef up the animal forms of druids and see how it goes.

On a side note, guess we really really need to post somewhere on the website what changes we've made to spells and abilities. No one but the dev team really knows how the spells have been changed. Example: We added reflex saves to some spells.