Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Greetings WN [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings WN

Hannibal
11-13-2003, 06:24 PM
Bah, we miss you guys! I check your forums quite a bit to see how things are going! Anyways question about making our alliance a bit stronger. Do any of you play Kings of Chaos??? http://www.kingsofchaos.com If so would you like to form an alliance in there to make us a big strong unit as one?????? This would be for the next age. Let me know guys. Hope you get things up and going here.[/i]

Almuric
11-13-2003, 08:34 PM
No...we dont play that one.

Game list:

Diablo 2
Nox
Neverwinter Nights
Dungeon Siege
Warcraft 3
Age of Mythology: The Titans
CnC Generals + Zero Hour
Starcraft
Counter-strike
Team Fortress Classic
Jedi Academy
Halo
Ghost Recon
Raven Shield
America's Army
Call of Duty
Tribes2
C&C Renegade
Savage
ShadowBane
Outwar
PlanetSide
Dark Age of Camelot
Ragnarok Online
SOCOM : US Navy Seals

I try to keep up with what is going on over on your boards as well. :grin: I knew you guys were having an event tonight. Hope it went well.

Hannibal
11-13-2003, 09:56 PM
Do you know what KoC is? Just curious, it's a web based game. Spend a few minutes checking on your camp and that's about it. :) Anyways the offer will stand if some of you want to check it out.

Almuric
11-13-2003, 09:59 PM
I looked over the KoC website. I havent joined so I'm not 100% on how its played. I'll bring it up over at WN though. 8)

Hannibal
11-14-2003, 02:18 PM
Kewl Kewl, let me know bro. Sign up and all and play around with it. Check our KOC forums to get an idea. If *BBC| and WN were in this together, man we would be a mighty strong allied army.